Creations Etc. Flowers

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Creations Etc. Flowers

Creations Etc. Flowers is a wedding floral designer based out of Saint Paul, Minnesota. Creations Etc. Flowers wants to create amazing flowers for all occasions, large or small. The floral design team believes that no event is complete without beautiful floral arrangements. Owner and lead designer Barb Berg is always welcome to the ideas of her clients and will use these visions as inspiration for crafting one-of-a-kind floral arrangements. For the Creations Etc. Flowers team, anything is possible.

Creations Etc. Flowers can provide arrangements that are classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage in style. Some of the floral products that they offer include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, non-floral arrangements, and single flowers. Services provided by Barb and her team include:

• Consultations

Y
Featured
Yu

Married on 05/27/2018

Barb is really professional and easy to work with. I did not have clear idea for my bouquet and reception decoration in my mind so just shared several pictures I found nice. She listened to me and ... Read more asked different questions to understand what i really want, as well as offered plenty of suggestions. During the process, we met several times in person and communicated well through email since she responded quickly. On the day of wedding, she delivered the flowers on time. They were so beautiful, exactly what I wanted, and even beyond my expectation. Considering that I would hold the bouquet from noon to night, she thoughtfully prepared protection to make my bouquet fresh for whole day. There are too many things to think about for a wedding but she made it easier. Thank you so much!

T
Taylor Heinrich

Married on 02/15/2019

Rehearsal Dinner Flowers

The flowers Barb did for our rehearsal dinner were amazing. Her designs were exactly what we wanted for our Mexican themed celebration. Read more The flowers Barb did for our rehearsal dinner were amazing. Her designs were exactly what we wanted for our Mexican themed celebration.

A
Abc Foundation

Married on 02/02/2019

Flowers for ABC Foundation events

Barb has always done a great job in creating flowers for my foundation's annual events. Her work is fun and creative. Read more Barb has always done a great job in creating flowers for my foundation's annual events. Her work is fun and creative.