Creative Cakes and More LLC

New Baltimore, MI · View map · Visit website

About Creative Cakes and More LLC

Creative Cakes and More LLC is a professional cakery located in New Baltimore, Michigan, specializing in creating beautiful, elegant wedding cakes made to your specifications. This experienced cake-crafting service was established in 1992 and has been designing and decorating delicious bakes for a wide range of events ever since. The inventive team at Creative Cakes and More LLC love to design elegant edible art that tastes as good as it looks to take your event to the next level.

Creative Cakes and More LLC provide a thorough consultation to understand your dream wedding cake design. They offer an array of fabulous flavors which include champagne vanilla, double chocolate, roasted pecan Bacardi rum, and more. Their popular filling choices include butter rum, salted chocolate caramel, and champagne, among others. For your wedding cake frosting, Creative Cakes and More LLC provide a choice of ganache, buttercream, rolled fondant, or whipped. All of these elements, plus experienced creative design, combine to create a delicious, eye-catching confection to impress you and your guests. Creative Cakes and More LLC offer delivery and setup of your final bake to ensure that it is installed perfectly at your venue.

8 Reviews for Creative Cakes and More LLC

8 Creative Cakes and More LLC Reviews

S
Featured
Shaelese

Married on 07/21/2018

I had an awesome experience with Creative Cakes and More! Stacy is very professional and brought my vision to life. The cake was delicious and I will definitely be working with her again. Read more I had an awesome experience with Creative Cakes and More!! Stacy is very professional and brought my vision to life. The cake was delicious and I will definitely be working with her again.

Vickie
Vickie Lee

Married on 02/10/2019

baker was Mrs Stacy Wimbley Creative Cakes and More LLC Wonderful.

This was my wedding and the cake was taken from the church to my small reception at Sweet Magnolia Restraunt in Southfield in Franklin Rd. Everyone that saw the cake wanted a slice and where did I get ... Read more it made I told them and they said it was the best cake they have eaten in awhile, it wa delicious. Thanks Stacy Wimbley

C
Chanel

Married on 07/20/2018

I was so pleased with the service I received from Creative Cakes and More! The cupcakes were beautiful. She took my ideas and brought them to life in the most creative and lovely way. At the event, ... Read more the young ladies were hesitant to eat the cupcakes because of their beauty. However, when they did dig in the cupcakes were absolutely delicious! I ordered a dozen vanilla and a dozen red velvet with custom designs on the icing. She incorporated my logo, some additional wording, flowers, beads, and a bracelet. The icing and cake was delectable, the presentation was gorgeous, and the service is superb! These custom cupcakes made my event extra special, and everyone there commented on them! In addition to being an amazing baker, Ms. Stacy's customer service is exceptional as well. She wanted to see my vision come to life and took time to hear what I wanted, she was timely, always available to talk, and completely professional. I will eagerly use her services for any specialty cupcakes I order in the future.