Creative Cakes

Tinley Park, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Creative Cakes

Creative Cakes is a bakery in Naperville, Illinois that will create a wedding cake to will wow you and your guests. Sister-duo Becky Palermo and Beth Fahey are some of the most sought-after cake designers in the area because of their simple yet elegant styles.

Creative Cakes has decorated more than 5,000 cakes in the last 15 years. The highly talented staff will work with you to choose a cake and design that fits your wedding theme and style. Each design can be customized for you by using local ingredients and flavors. You can meet with them during a consultation, and on the day of your event, they will deliver and set up your wedding cake with a cake stand, if needed. In additional to traditional wedding cakes, they can make other wedding desserts, including:

• Cookies

S
Featured
Sana

Married on 03/23/2018

Literally the GREATEST decision in my entire wedding planning process. Amazing is understatement of how great our cake was. It was beyond beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. It tasted amazing, and ... Read more now every time my husband and I eat cake we compare it to our wedding cake and well...there's nothing thats been as good since the wedding. The cake I wanted was small compared to the number of guests we had so we also supplemented with filled mini-cupcakes. I didn't get a chance to try those because they were totally gone! I'm in the Army and I was planning the whole wedding from out of state. The staff at Creative Cakes was super accommodating and were able to squeeze me in one weekend when I happened to be home. Another great perk of getting a wedding cake from them is that you get a FREE top tier for your one year anniversary. My husband and I are counting down to our anniversary so we can relive the glory of our wedding cake. Thank you Creative Cakes for such an absolutely amazing cake and making my dream come true! ~Sana

L
Lamont N Payton

Married on 06/29/2019

My Wedding Cake

Highly recommend Creative Cakes. Their staff and cakes are the best. Read more Highly recommend Creative Cakes. Their staff and cakes are the best.

B
Barbara

Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious Choices

Creative Cakes made a 6” chocolate cutting cake for photos and two sheet cakes- lemon chiffon and atomic cake. We decided to go with the sheet cakes because we wanted to give our guests two memorable ... Read more choices and both cakes are super delicious. The light airy lemon chiffon layers balanced well with the fresh lemon curd and not too sweet buttercream. The atomic is a family favorite with a layer of chocolate cake, banana cake and white or yellow cake. It then has fresh strawberries, bananas, chocolate, and real whip cream, Guests raved about both! Becky was very easy to work with and delivery included set up of the cake on our cake stand and placing of our topper. Would definitely recommend them and thought their prices were competitive.