Creative Captures

Saratoga Springs, UT · View map

About Creative Captures

Creative Captures is a family-owned-and-operated wedding photography company based in Saratoga Springs, Utah. Husband-and-wife team, Jen and Geoff, love to capture the tender and joyful moments of each couple’s wedding day, assisted by their teenage son and burgeoning photographer, Hayden. This photography trio love to travel and are more than happy to provide their services for your destination wedding event, from grand extravaganzas to intimate elopements, Creative Captures can provide their passion and skill to give you ever-lasting memories of your special day.

Creative Captures aims to capture your wedding event in a natural and photojournalistic style in line with your vision for your day. This photography company offers a range of wedding photography packages to suit your event style and needs, with hourly additional coverage available on request. The final images of your day can be shipped to you directly and produced in a variety of formats which include prints, albums, and canvas; alternatively, your photograph collection can be supplied as digital files for ease of access.

2 Reviews for Creative Captures

2 Creative Captures Reviews

Rochelle
Rochelle Moises

Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond expectations!

Jen did such an awesome job in both our engament and wedding photos! If I had do it all over again, I would choose her every time... Read more Jen did such an awesome job in both our engament and wedding photos! If I had do it all over again, I would choose her every time...

C
Courtney

Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful weddding photos

I can’t rave about Jen and Creative Captures enough! Jen did both our engagement and wedding photos, and both turned out amazingly. She was so easy-going and made my husband and I feel beautiful with ... Read more every shot. I don’t think I would have been as comfortable working with anyone else. The hardest part was picking out which photos to print!

Creative Captures FAQ