Creative Celebrations

Lake Oswego, OR · View map · Visit website

About Creative Celebrations

A storyteller wedding planner in the Pacific Northwest, Creative Celebrations can help bring your wedding vision to life through careful planning and attention to detail. Together, you will create a day that is filled with love, laughter and no stress. They love planning outdoor weddings using natural venues as scenic locations in Mt. Hood or the Oregon Coast. The Creative Celebrations team has planned over one hundred weddings and events, and has seen everything and anything. They would love to be a part of your love story and to help tell your unique story.

Whether it's full planning, month-of coordination or hourly coordination, you can choose the Creative Celebrations package that meets your needs. Full planning entails venue and vendor selection, coordination of flowers, music, design, rehearsal coordination and two on-site wedding helpers the day of the wedding. Month-of indicates that you meet one month prior to your wedding and create a detailed timeline of your day. Then, you will coordinate each vendor and venue, as well as be provided with two on-site wedding planners. Hourly coordination is for the planners who just need professional assistance with certain aspects on the wedding day. Other services in these packages may include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Cassie

Married on 07/12/2014

I know its easy to just give five stars for everything, but if I could give more I would. I was hesitant to get a coordinator, I thought I could handle it myself. I was SO WRONG! Carolyn was AMAZING ... Read more to have. She stayed in constant contact with me in the months leading up to the wedding and handled everything with the vendors and even some family members. There were a few hiccups but nothing that went unresolved. I definitely recommend Carolyn to brides to be, she has experience and talent. 100% the right decision. Thank you so much Carolyn!

A
Amy

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing day !

Carolyn and team made our day so special. They went above and beyond to ensure it all went smoothly. Read more Carolyn and team made our day so special. They went above and beyond to ensure it all went smoothly.

L
Lorraine

Married on 09/30/2017

From helping us find a perfect venue to the day of coordination, we can't thank Carolyn and Creative Celebrations enough for making our daughter's wedding a dream come true. Our daughter lives in ... Read more another state and it was great to have Carolyn suggest trusted vendors. And she was always open and accommodating to the vendors we found on our own. With her timeline and attention to detail, we knew we were in good hands in the weeks leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, Carolyn and her team took care of everything; which allowed us to relax and thoroughly enjoy the day celebrating with our family and friends.