Creative Concepts by Lisa

Hamden, CT · View map · Visit website

About Creative Concepts by Lisa

Creative Concepts by Lisa is a wedding and event planning service based in Hamden, Connecticut and Mattapoisett, Massachusetts! Serving Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island. Wedding packages are created on an individual basis, taking into account your specific wedding needs, preferences and budget. Creative Concepts by Lisa plans weddings of all sizes and styles and is committed to delivering an event that matches your style and vision for your wedding day. Since 2009, owner Lisa Antonecchia and her team of planning and design experts has worked to plan, design, and flawlessly execute dream weddings for countless couples.

Creative Concepts by Lisa offers a range of wedding planning services to best fit your needs. Services can include:

• Supreme Planning and Design Services! Our very special one of a kind package!
  • Full planning

V
Featured
Valerie

Married on 08/12/2016

All I have to say is Lisa is a NECESSITY to have on board in preparing and planning one of the most special, memorable days of your life! I am by far one of the most organized people and can account ... Read more for every detail of absolutely everything, so could have never imagined needing a wedding planner in my wildest of dreams! Boy was that a fallacy!! After getting engaged and actually thinking of the entire picture we had envisioned and wanted to replicate, the task seemed daunting and extremely overwhelming. I hit pay dirt for certain when I found Lisa. Upon our initial meeting, I knew she was a keeper and going to be essential in helping to create our vision. She is fun, outgoing, reliable, punctual, assertive, self-assured and thoughtful--all wrapped into one amazing person! Upon leaving our initial meeting, we knew we had to have her on our "Team Wedding Planning." She was able to direct us to each of her preferred vendors, whom she thought fit our personalities best, through each and every step along the way. We felt very confident after meeting with the vendors and were able to make assured decisions without having to worry about reliability or skill level. We were able to leave all of our worries at the door throughout the entire process, as we knew we were in very competent hands with Lisa. She became like family throughout our almost year of working together. She has the uncanny ability to make you feel like you are her only client and puts in the time, care and effort that you would expect only from a family member! The most amazing part is that she was by far our best investment...and this is coming from Mrs. Organization herself! She was able to make a year long planning process, that was daunting and overwhelming initially, and make it fun and exciting! She was able to compartmentalize each decision so as to break down the big picture which allowed us to focus on one task at a time which was key in achieving our perfect day. Simply Priceless!

M
Michael Paradis

Married on 10/06/2018

Thank God for Lisa!

Wow! So let me play this out for you. 18 months ago my now wife says to me " I want to hire a wedding planner or coordinator. " I said "What? Why? We can do it all ourselves like everything we do!" ... Read more Begrudgingly she convinced to me to speak on the phone with Lisa on the phone. After speaking with us and what we wanted and learning where the wedding was going to be (a historical farm that does not normally serve as an event venue), she suggested her month of coordination package. We discussed it and decided to hire Lisa. Let me tell you, without Lisa our wedding would have been a totally different event than what it was. She and her staff handled everything the day off, from decorating to cleanup, vendor payments, issue resolution, emergency clothing repairs. One of the most impressive things about Lisa was two days before the wedding the rentals are being delivered. The company we hired for the dance floor and a few other things comes out and delivers a dance floor. Lisa immediately noticed an issue and informed me. The issue was that the dance floor was like a piece of wet cardboard, it was contoured to the uneven ground underneath it (I did mention this was a historical farm). The dance floor was unsafe just to walk on nevermind dance on. As soon as she got our okay, she contacted a vendor she works with often and the next day they were installing a standard dance floor. The new dance floor was flat and functional. The other rental company removed their floor and the dancing the next day went on all night long without issue. Lisa was in command of everything and everything went so smoothly because of her. All the vendors were in touch with her throughout the night and we weren't bothered with anything that night! We recommend Lisa for any wedding, large or small, particularly if, like us, you have a lot of DIY pieces and parts of the wedding. Because of Lisa and her staff we were able to enjoy our special day!! Thanks Lisa!

D
Dana

Married on 09/28/2018

Lisa is absolutely amazing she's so sweet and professional. I honestly think this woman has magical powers there's nothing she can't make happen she had been one of the best things to come out of this ... Read more whole process! I can't say enough good things if you put your wedding in her hands it will be perfect