Creative Cuisine

Annapolis, MD · View map · Visit website

About Creative Cuisine

Creative Cuisine is a catering service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They love to provide deliciously curated cuisine for their clients, featuring custom menus and specialty chefs ready to make your dream wedding cuisine a reality. They offer fresh menu ideas infused with creativity and your own personal tastes. They bring experience, innovation and attention to detail to every wedding they cater.

Creative Cuisine is a full-service catering company. Their services include:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Creative Cuisine offers tasty hors d'oeuvres, salads, soups, desserts and, of course, main course entrees. Cuisines include:

• Seafood

Christine
Featured
Christine

Married on 06/15/2019

Creative Cuisine is Amazing!!!

My husband and I would like to extend our deepest appreciation for Christine and her staff at Creative Cuisine. The food at our wedding was absolutely amazing. Countless guests came up to us during ... Read more our wedding and said, "This is the best wedding food I have ever had". The service was impeccable; Creative Cuisine is truly a class act. Throughout the entire process, Christina was wonderful. She is committed to providing excellent food and service at a price point that is accessible to the average family. Christina was responsive, kind, and calm during our wedding day. If you are searching for an amazing caterer for your wedding or event, stop now. . . You've found them: Creative Cuisine!!!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 07/05/2019

Best experience!

Christina and her staff go above and beyond in all areas of catering. From the initial contact I had with Christina, down to ordering the rentals, choosing the food and checking in with us during our ... Read more wedding, I couldn’t have asked for better service. Christina created such a personal experience for my now husband and I, we couldn’t be more grateful. Her food is amazing and very affordable as well! You will not go wrong choosing Creative Cuisine!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 06/22/2019

So easy to work with!

Christina and her team were nothing short of amazing. The food tasted great and she was very accommodating when I had changes to the menu throughout our planning period. The day of the wedding, ... Read more everything went seamlessly and her staff was so responsive and polite. Everything was great!