Creative Designs by Mimi

Clayton, CA · View map

About Creative Designs by Mimi

Art and design has always been a passion for me. With a degree in Graphic Design and more than eight years as a designer, I have had the privilege of creating and providing invitations for friends and family as well as a wide variety of clients. I have a passion for typography, elegant designs and beautiful papers and have worked hard to provide quality service that encourages return clients.

I am happy to assist and guide you as your special and individual theme, color, shape, and texture is carried throughout. I specialize in simple, elegant and one of a kind invitations.

I take pride in creating your invitations and make it one of the most pleasant aspects of planning your event. I understand that your time is valuable. Each client is given the individual attention and unconstrained time they deserve; therefore, I offer one-hour consultations, by appointment only, for your convenience.

I invite you to browse my website and visualize every occasion and/or social event you could possibly host!

I also welcome your calls and emails anytime!

Cheers and Happy Wedding Planning!

22 Reviews for Creative Designs by Mimi

22 Creative Designs by Mimi Reviews

M
meghan

Married on 04/16/2016

I want to start by saying that working with Mimi is an absolute pleasure. She is very energetic and passionate about her work which is clear the first time you meet her, and makes it an easy decision ... Read more on whom to work with. She listens to your ideas and vision and formulates that into both invitations and day of stationary if needed (escort cards, menus, etc). I am beyond glad that I choose to work with her and will definitely use her for future events. She is prompt, attentive to all details, and flexible when changes need to be made (which lets be realistic is all the time while planing a wedding). I promise if you choose to work with Mimi you will not be disappointed!!!

User4784662

Event date: 07/05/2015

Mimi is the most talented creative person to work with. I would never use anyone else but Creative Designs by Mimi for invitations etc ever. Read more Mimi is the most talented creative person to work with. I would never use anyone else but Creative Designs by Mimi for invitations etc ever.

User4784662

Event date: 07/05/2015

Creative Designs by Mimi is the most remarkable creative invitations ever. I would never use anyone else! Read more Creative Designs by Mimi is the most remarkable creative invitations ever. I would never use anyone else!!!!