Creative Event Decor

Scotch Plains, NJ · View map

About Creative Event Decor

We are a full service party rental and event decoration company with the ability to accomodate all your wedding needs. We can say with confidence that along with providing top quality equipment, we will work with you on a personal basis to ensure your complete satisfaction.

We are a fully insured company dedicated to our customers. All our equipment is meticulously maintained to convey confidence in the services we provide.

26 Reviews for Creative Event Decor

26 Creative Event Decor Reviews

Mrs.Soon2Be
Melissa

Married on 08/27/2017

Francy is a sweetheart to work with. She decorated my tables and chairs beautifully. It was so nice to see it all come together the day of. Plus her level of communication is excellent. Thank you ... Read more Francy!

A
Amanda

Married on 04/21/2017

Absolutely loved how Creative Event Décor did my daughter's room at Pantagis for her Sweet 16 Party! Francy is so nice and easy to deal with and I would use this company again! Read more Absolutely loved how Creative Event Décor did my daughter's room at Pantagis for her Sweet 16 Party! Francy is so nice and easy to deal with and I would use this company again!

L
Laurie

Married on 10/02/2016

I could not recommend Francy enough. She was prompt, professional and the outcome was beautiful! Read more I could not recommend Francy enough. She was prompt, professional and the outcome was beautiful!