Creative Florist

Liverpool, New York · View map · Visit website

About Creative Florist

Creative Florist is a experienced family owned and operated wedding florist based out of Liverpool, New York. This business can create an array of different bouquets and floral arrangements to complete your special day.

Creative Florist works to offer the classic and glamorous floral styles that will set your big day apart. They have a experienced, knowledgeable staff that work to make sure your experience with them is nothing short of exceptional. With decades of experience working in this field, their professionals will easily exceed your expectations and make your day unforgettable. After an initial consultation, you can discuss what you are looking for and they will work to create customized samples of your event designs that can be fine-tuned during a venue visit. The day of they will provide delivery and setup for your event so you can relax. Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

J
Jessica

Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommended!

Beyond happy with creative florist! So professional and absolutely beautiful flowers! Read more Beyond happy with creative florist! So professional and absolutely beautiful flowers!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 09/29/2018

The BEST in Syracuse!

I cannot say enough of Creative Florist. Their prices are beyond fair for what you get. They listen to every detail and come setup for you! I had only given Angela a couple of pictures and colors and ... Read more BOOM..she captured my vision perfectly.

Sherrie
Sherrie Bishop

Married on 09/29/2018

Best that I could ask for!

Like every bride, I had an image in my mind of what I wanted for my flowers, and she brought it to life. She worked with me, listening to my ideas, I gave her pictures, and was so patient and ... Read more forgiving in all of the chaos (last minute changes to the amounts and types of flowers that were needed, where to deliver, and forgetting a payment). The flowers were amazing, and didn't cost an arm and a leg, or first born child. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!