Creative Freedom Photo

Holiday, FL · View map

About Creative Freedom Photo

Unique Fine Arts photojournalism. Dont just look at your wedding photographs, "FEEL" them,. A gift for captureing emotion!

11 Reviews for Creative Freedom Photo

11 Creative Freedom Photo Reviews

A
Adrienne

Married on 12/01/2016

Jenna knows what she's' doing and she knows how to get great shots! We used creative freedom photography for our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach, Florida and she couldn't have knocked it out of ... Read more the park further. We were planning from Chicago, IL and Jenna was available via email or over the phone to answer questions or just calm my nerves. She truly cares and her work shows that for itself. 100% recommend this talented lady!

H
Holly

Married on 11/20/2016

Jenna is patient and willing to work with any situation. She is very down to earth and definitely not full of herself. My wedding hasn't even happened yet and I can honestly say I feel so comfortable ... Read more with her. We have talked several times on the phone and she knows how to keep you calm and guide you in the right direction. She loved that my fiance and I work as a team and talks to both of us rather than just talking to me. She is not afraid to speak up when necessary and has been doing this for so long that she can help to make sure that you don't have to worry about the pictures at all. You will forget she is there because she feels like part of the family. I think that is my favorite part, that she has become part of my family!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 06/16/2015

Jenna was my photographer the day I married my soul mate on June 16, 2015, in St. Augustine, FL. I must say that I researched and looked over many photographers, portfolios, and interviewed at least a ... Read more dozen. There are so many photographers out there to select from. However, they all seemed the same to me as far as the style, which was the same old same old. I suppose that is fine for someone who likes the same boring presentation, such as “Everyone say cheese!” Thank goodness I stumbled across Jenna’s website! Once I looked at her portfolio, I knew she was the one to capture my moments on one of the most important days of my life! I cannot even begin to explain how very pleased that I am for contacting her because her work is AMAZING!!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful! She captured all my moments, details, and emotions through her lens. Each time I view my wedding pictures, the tears start rolling down my cheeks as I feel those emotions from our big day again! Jenna is truly blessed with artistic talents. In addition to her work, she is such a beautiful person. She coached me through a little wedding anxiety that I was experiencing (I thought I had it under control…lol). She is a true professional and definitely a people person! She tolerated the many different personalities and everyone who attended my wedding loves her and her work. Also, be prepared to have A LOT of fun… My husband, our children, and I had a blast during our intimate session! I am not one who likes a camera pointing at me, but I hardly noticed that she was there taking the pictures. I felt so comfortable! For someone with such talent, I was honored and blessed to have her at my wedding! Thank you so much Jenna and Jordan… you are AWESOME! 