Creative Gardens Wedding Flowers

Durham, NH · View map

About Creative Gardens Wedding Flowers

Creative Gardens is a by-appointment only floral design studio, with a reputation for quality, ingenuity, and personalized attention. From classic English garden bouquets, to sleek modern displays, Owner & free lance designer Julie Floyd will tailor her designs to transform your space into a beautiful, bold, or simply exquisite show of fresh flowers.

Each bouquet and arrangement is created by Julie. With a back ground In fine art and degrees In design & horticulture from the University of New Hampshire I will design your dream wedding. whether it be a small gathering or a grand corporate event, I will work closely with you to create a vision that is uniquely yours.

26 Reviews for Creative Gardens Wedding Flowers

26 Creative Gardens Wedding Flowers Reviews

B
Bryanna

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers

Julie was wonderful and created beautiful arrangements. I live out of town so most of the planning was done over the phone and email, but I was able to meet with her once and go over in person. She ... Read more took my requests and provided suggestions. She had provided flowers for hundreds of weddings at my venue so I knew I was in good hands. She even arranged the fresh flowers on my cake from a picture and it was perfect. All done for a fair price.

Ashley
Ashley Miller

Married on 06/07/2019

Exceptional Value!

Working with Julie at Creative Gardens was a breeze! She knew our venue like the back of her hand and was able to provide everything we wanted. After just our first meeting with her, we knew she had a ... Read more great handle on things and her professionalism made the whole process very easy. The day of came and everything was absolutely perfect! The colors and variety of the flowers were exactly what we had envisioned and even the pots and holders were exceptional. All our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. I only wish we could keep them forever! I would highly recommend her!

A
Andrew

Married on 09/23/2018

Julie was great to work with for obtaining the associated wedding flowers. She was really great at getting to understand Jennifer's overall vision on how the wedding was proceed. The bouquets, ... Read more boutonnieres, centerpieces, and corsages came out really well and made the wedding come together.