Creative I

Henderson, NV · View map

About Creative I

Creative I is a coordination, organized planning and design service specializing in weddings and special events of all themes and cultures. With many years of experience with all types of coordination an extensive background in customer service and Ethic inspired events. Creative I offeres excellence in service with a unique creativity that exceeds the limits of most imaginations. Chic, elegant, creative and affordable. From whimsical weddings to bliss filled birthday bashes we are your one stop vendor shop and a guide to coordinated perfection. Let Creative I plan your next special occasion. Now planning events in Las Vegas Nevada, Orange County & Los Angeles County as well as surrounding areas.

13 Reviews for Creative I

13 Creative I Reviews

N
Natalie

Married on 10/01/2016

Let her do her thing. This is what she does for a living. Give India and idea of what your interests are than let her run with it, within your budget. She is so creative and I would recommend her to ... Read more her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is truly worth it.

M
Michael

Married on 09/24/2016

I'd used India again, no doubt. She was quick to respond and offered many suggestions. Read more I'd used India again, no doubt. She was quick to respond and offered many suggestions.

A
Ashley & Matthew

Married on 07/25/2016

India was truly an amazing person. She made me and my wife dream wedding come true. Well mainly my wife dream wedding haha. But she helped us so much through thick n thin. From the very beginning my ... Read more wife wanted India (owner of Creative I) to help and my wife choosed her right away. India got on the job ASAP with decor ideas, centerpieces ideas, timeline ideas, cake ideas whatever idea you could think of when it comes to a wedding. as a man i didnt really care what color matches with what and what centerpieces matches best with the wedding. I let my wife and India handle all that crazy stuff. India really helped my wife so much with fine details, and getting everything ready for the big day ( 1 year process). I didnt realize how much work and time india put into our wedding until the big day came. The ceremony went very well; india helped each bridal party and guided them on who was next walking down the asile, and finally she also calmed my bride and guided her to the asile. After, we meet up with india at the reception and we let her know we where there she came out told us what to do and to wait for her to announce us and when she did we made our grand entrance and the party began. During the reception we got so many compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how beautiful the reception is, how everyone loved the decor and centerpiece, cake, music,etc. India did everything she needed to do according to our timeline and had our guest out of their chairs enjoying themselves from the money dance, garter toss, the flower toss ( sorry dont know the name lol) and even the speeches. India is full of life and brings out the party into people lol. I highly recommend India to any engaged couple that are planning a wedding. It feels really good to hear your guest say they had a good time and they loved everything about the wedding. We had people