Creative Imagery by Scott

Billings, MT · View map

About Creative Imagery by Scott

I am a Billings based photographer specializing in Weddings, Senior and family portraits...covering weddings all over the Pacific Northwest (from Seattle to Denver)....

Shooting weddings in the Big Sky state has been a passion for many years, as the landscape can change from day to day, making each wedding an opportunity to capture the beautiful scenery and the amazingness of the big sky we live under!

I pride myself in working hand in hand with my clients helping them through the entirety of a wedding event, not just the day of the event itself, but the beginning of the process during engagement pictures clear through the end of the reception...! I look at what I do as telling your love story, from the time we shoot engagements to the last of the reception...but instead of writing the story, I tell it with pictures!

Flexibility is a key component in my business as well. Time limits for a wedding are non-existent; meaning there is no way to capture the entire day's events in a specific amount of time. Therefore I book one wedding per photographer per day....and I am committed to that wedding from morning till night...or as long as it takes to capture the story I am telling.

Contact me for a free consult...see the artwork I do (everything from traditional portraits to artwork on wood, sheet metal, glass, stone, and canvas) and how I can capture the special moments of your day.....

82 Reviews for Creative Imagery by Scott

82 Creative Imagery by Scott Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 08/18/2018

Scott captured our special day perfectly!

Not only does Scott do great work, he's very funny and helpful. It was a great experience and very affordable. We would definitely recommend him! Read more Not only does Scott do great work, he's very funny and helpful. It was a great experience and very affordable. We would definitely recommend him!

S
Sammi

Married on 08/17/2018

Scott is amazing! He has a great personality and is very helpful! Our wedding pictures came out perfect! Very happy! Highly recommend! Read more Scott is amazing! He has a great personality and is very helpful!! Our wedding pictures came out perfect! Very happy!!! Highly recommend!

M
Mykal

Married on 07/28/2018

I truly would rate Scott higher than a 5 if there was an option to. He truly made my wedding absolutely perfect! He worked with me over a year in advance and answered all of my questions! I would ... Read more highly recommend him, I can’t wait to use him during family pictures and as my family grows!