Creative Innovations by Ginny Swalley

Rebecca
Rebecca Danielle

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Rebecca & Brandon

She’s so inviting! She made time to meet with me, and has a creative mind! My fiancée and I are anxious for our big day, and to see her work for us first hand. The work I saw for another event she was ... Read more working for was GORGEOUS.

Artainia
Artainia

Married on 06/22/2019

Most beautiful floral designer inside and out.

Ginny Swalley has to be the best florist on this earth. She did such a great job with my budget and when I seen the room for my reception I broke down in happy tears because of the beauty of the room. ... Read more Everyone that I ordered flowers for were blown away by the look. Everything that this lady touches turns into magic. She was the nicest woman I ever met in my life and if anyone is blessed with the opportunity to use her services they will never be disappointed. She is highly skilled, professional and creative. Love her.

A
Ashley

Married on 06/24/2017

Ginny is wonderful to work with! I waited until two weeks before my wedding to discuss options for a bouquet and corsages (cutting it close- I know). I gave her some pictures of my dress, colors that ... Read more I had liked, the ceremony and reception area and pearls from my fiancés grandmother. She also added some flowers to the cake and everything turned out better than I had expected! We also talked about options for what to do with the bouquet after the wedding and she said that she could create a shadow box with them and several things from the wedding. She is truly AMAZING at what she does.