Creative Montage

Lenexa, KS · View map

About Creative Montage

Creative Montage is a full service stationery design studio providing options for every budget, including do-it-yourself brides. Our services range from save the dates (paper and magnet), monogram designs (both ready made and custom), invitation designs (both ready made and custom), reception stationery designs such as table numbers, menu cards and placecards to imprintable favors, perfect for weddings or any other special event!

7 Reviews for Creative Montage

7 Creative Montage Reviews

User2596844

2+ years ago

We were beyond happy with our wedding stationary. Aimee completely understood the vision and was able to come up with fabulous designs that we received tons of compliments on. I would recommend ... Read more Creative Montage for anyone looking for high quality design and original designs.

C
Christie

Married on 06/17/2012

Aimee O'Boyle is a class act. She is not only amazingly talented, but she runs her business with the utmost professionalism and integrity. I had Aimee design my wedding invitations (5 piece suite) and ... Read more every proof she designed was so beautiful (and I'm a wedding planner myself, so I've seen wedding invitations galore). She gave me such gorgeous options, that it was hard to pick which ones I wanted to use. She understands wedding deadlines and prioritizes accordingly. I was so thrilled with the invitation suite she designed and couldn't wait to have them printed. When I went to have them printed, the printer pushed back and sent over a slew of modifications. Basically every card now has to be redesigned. While I never stress about anything wedding related, I am feeling a bit anxious. Aimee has taken this situation under her wings and has made me her "only client" until we can get this printed--something that means the world to me. She has to redesign every piece so they can be printed in time. She is a SAINT and has not complained once. In fact, her calm and efficient ways have put me at ease. If I could give her 10 stars, I would. Top notch graphic designer, amazing positive attitude and unparalleled service. I cannot recommend her enough!!

E
elizabeth

Married on 05/21/2011

Creative Montage was GREAT to work with and the designs were really fun and creative. I received many compliments from my wedding guests on the save the date, monogram and invitation Aimee created.I ... Read more I highly recommend them!