Creative Muse Floral Design

Bakersfield, VT · View map

About Creative Muse Floral Design

Weddings are my thing and your vision realized is my priority! I've been putting my creativity to work in wedding floral design for nearly twenty years. Creative Muse Floral Design is a private design studio specializing in weddings exclusively. My cozy barn studio is located in the foothills of the Green Mountains and I focus on destination weddings throughout Northwest and Central Vermont. Are you getting married at one of Vermont's renowned ski resorts, wedding barns, or a perfect private venue? Is the visual aesthetic of your wedding day a priority? We should chat! I book a limited number of weddings each season and start booking 6-12 months in advance. I only book one wedding per weekend, so you get my undivided attention.

54 Reviews for Creative Muse Floral Design

54 Creative Muse Floral Design Reviews

Kathryn
Kathryn Lemieux

Married on 07/13/2019

Stunning, elegant, and professional

Sarah Jo and Creative Muse created a stunning arrangement of flowers for our big day, and I couldn't be happier. Not knowing much about flowers or what was needed for the day, I gave her a simple idea ... Read more of what I liked, and she turned it into a gorgeous, elegant scene of flowers. The floral arrangements elevated everything around them, and the quality was better than I could have ever expected. If you are looking for flowers for any occasion, consider yourself lucky if you use Creative Muse!

Natalie
Natalie Dressel

Married on 05/25/2019

A personalized touch that made such a difference!

It was lovely to work with Sarah Jo! She did an amazing job with my flower arrangements and my bouquet. She really got my style from the pictures I sent her! I highly recommend her! Read more It was lovely to work with Sarah Jo! She did an amazing job with my flower arrangements and my bouquet. She really got my style from the pictures I sent her! I highly recommend her!

W
Wesley

Married on 07/20/2018

Perfection. That is about the best word I can use to describe our entire experience working with Sarah Jo at Creative Muse Floral Design. From start to finish, this was exactly what you want a vendor ... Read more experience to be. When we started the process, we had no clue what we really wanted our day to look like. She had an amazing process to listen to us and help us discern exactly what we wanted. She came back with an initial design that didn't hit the right note, but it helped us realize what we liked and did not like. She came back with a second design. I asked for bold and boy did she give it to me. This time the palette was perfect, but the designs were a bit too much for our small gathering. The third time, she got it just right. It was exactly what we were looking for in a floral presentation. We were thousands of miles a way, and she was putting us at ease. She kept in regular communication. We happened to be near her about 4 months before the wedding and got to meet her. You know how you meet someone and you just know a match is perfect? That is what it felt like meeting with her in person. Within seconds, I could tell I loved her vibe. She continued to refine the concept during our conversation. She gave us tips about the venue and other vendors. It was simply incredible. The week of the wedding she kept sending amazing emails and texts cheering us on and giving us updates. Her message the day before the ceremony when she purchased many of the flowers told me that our day would be perfect. And it was! Stunning does not even capture how she made us look. Everyone at the wedding wanted to have their picture with our arbor because it was so gorgeous. I cannot recommend her enough. The pictures of her work speak for itself, but if you are looking to be taken care of, heard, and made to feel like you need not worry about anything, this is the floral designer for you. She gave us a day we will never forget, and one that will always look amazing in our photos and videos.