Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

Vinton, VA · View map · Visit website

About Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

A full-service florist based in Vinton, Virginia, Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts is a floral design studio that works with couples to turn a dream wedding into a reality. Owners Mark and Debbie Frye pride themselves on creating and designing special events that are unique and memorable for all couples. At Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts, couples will find fresh and unique floral designs fit any style, whether an event is classic and vintage, modern and romantic, or eclectic.

As imaginative event and floral designers, Mark sits with you and listens to your wedding dreams and plans. At Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts, couples will brainstorm how to get gorgeous and realistic with their visions. Couples are able to see sample prototypes and designs, as well as coordinate a plan that sets the mood for their event. Mark will work with you to convey the look and feel of your wedding. They'll arrange delivery, setup, and cleanup with you.

Products Offered
Besides the traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts also provides aisle and Chuppah decor, flower petals, and single flowers. Each design includes distinctive details, whether you are looking for non-floral alternatives or unique table arrangements. Mark and Debbie also offer other accessories and decor to rent for your special day, including linens, chairs, urns, pedestals, candles, and various signage.

64 Reviews for Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

64 Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/22/2015

I absolutely loved working with Mark Frye and the Creative Occasions team. He was so professional, personable and truly understood our vision for our wedding. He executed exactly what we wanted. From ... Read more the flower arrangements at church to our magnificent centerpieces, our flower exceeded my expectations. Mark worked with me to incorporate my dad's cufflinks into my bouquet so he could be with me in spirit that day. It turned out beautiful! I also loved that I could rent linens from Creative Occasions. It really helped pull the look of the reception together. I would recommend Mark to anyone who wants to deal with a professional florist and not have to worry about anything on their wedding day.

Pam
Pam

Married on 07/26/2019

Refreshing and Reassuring

Mark Frye at Creative Occassions was exceptional. He listened carefully & offered helpful suggestions. Right from the start I knew I was in good hands, an experienced and thoughtful professional. Ours ... Read more was a small famiy gathering, everyone appreciated the elegant and simplicity of gorgeous flowers.

L
Lexu

Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!!

My husband and I got married on June 8, 2019 at The Maridor. Mark was AMAZING! We are so so happy we went with him! Mark answered all questions in a very timely fashion. He even set up a meeting with ... Read more us when we were in town. We had phone call meetings because I live out of state. Mark offered different options and truly listened to what I wanted on my wedding day. He really pays attention to detail and just does a fabulous job with everything he does! He provided floral arrangements for a staircase, flowers for the cake, flowers for my bridesmaids & I, an aisle full of rose petals (amazingggg), flowers and greenery for decorations, votives, linens, and vases. Everything was perfect! We HIGHLY recommend Mark and his staff for your special day! He's a must have!