Creative Papers, Ltd.

Shrewsbury, MA · View map

About Creative Papers, Ltd.

Creative Papers is a family owned business (since 2001) offering gorgeous invitations (seeded, plantable, recycled, traditional, contemporary, etc.) by many fine vendors, plus we work with several different designers. Your wedding invitation or bar/bat mitzvah or party invitation is so important - it tells your guests exactly what they have to look forward to! Our personal approach to our clients is to welcome you into our in home private loft/studio, where you can browse through our collection of vendor books for any occasion, without us looking over your shoulder! Don't see exactly what you want? We can have it custom designed for you, to reflect you! What we sell is our absolute professionalism! We treat your invitation process the same as if you were our own family! We have never had a disappointed customer! Call us - you'll see!! 508-925-5377/508-930-5521 by appointment, 7 days a week!

We offer Incredible Customer Service, Flexibility and Knowledge! Creative Papers, Ltd. at your service!!

66 Reviews for Creative Papers, Ltd.

66 Creative Papers, Ltd. Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 01/05/2019

Working with Nancy and Judy was an amazing experience. There was an open line of communication, they listened and guided me in throughout this process. They made my vision come to life and then some! ... Read more I love my invitations!!

Heather
Heather Myhaver

Married on 09/22/2018

Personal, beautiful, creative!

I was beyond amazed with the work creative papers did to make my wedding invitations something my guests will remember forever. They made them so personal to myself and my now husband! We chose a ... Read more nautical theme and I cried when I saw them... I highly recommend these amazing ladies!!!!!

M
Mary Lynn

Married on 09/08/2018

Nancy and Judy were amazing! I ordered my daughter’s wedding invitations, programs, napkins, & matches. The quality exceeded expectations & their service was incredible. Every question answered & ... Read more every request fulfilled !