Creative Photography by Linda

Granbury, Texas · View map

About Creative Photography by Linda

We have a passion for photographing couples and capturing the fun that they have together. Their interactions and playfulness lends to creating an amazing experience for engagement as well as wedding photographic memories.

Although I offer specific wedding packages, I do, as well, offer customized packages that can address your personal needs.

Most often a sit down, get to know you meeting is best for you as well as me, so we can discuss your needs and desires.

Our goal is to capture your wedding day as it unfolds, allowing you, for years to come, to enjoy and remember your day through your pictures and as a result of the attention given to each of my clients, I am limited in availability and bookings fill fast.

Also, all of my couples enjoy lifetime photography coverage once we have photographed their wedding, including, maternity and first year photo coverage for your little ones.

Please contact me with your questions and to set a personal appointment.

Linda

12 Reviews for Creative Photography by Linda

12 Creative Photography by Linda Reviews

T
teresa

Married on 08/24/2018

Happily Ever Hannies

We were very pleased with Linda & Robert's photography work for our engagement and wedding pictures. They captured amazing shots from our wedding and photoshoot after the ceremony. We couldn't be ... Read more happier with our wedding photos. Thank You!

M
melissa

Married on 04/25/2014

Loved working with her

Linda was really great to work with! She was always open to my ideas and was able to execute exactly what we wanted in both our engagement and wedding photos. We will definitely be recommending her to ... Read more all of our friends!

E
Erica

Married on 11/16/2013

Linda really put us at ease, as this was our first ever major photo-shoot. She is very easy to get along with and work with. By the end of our engagement session, she felt like family. By the end of ... Read more our wedding, we would recommend her for anything, no matter the occasion. We feel that her creative talents really made the difference with both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Her counterpart, Robert, was also a superb photographer who was easy for my husband to get along with and work with while the guys got ready and later that night during and after the wedding. Together they made a great team! The pictures turned out wonderful. We highly recommend her and look forward to using her again for all of our needs.