Creative Wedding Events LLC

Saratoga Springs, UT · View map

About Creative Wedding Events LLC

Created in 2010 we bring over 20 years of wedding experience to your event. We are a full-service provider that can offer as much, or as little, as you need for your special day. We offer; Linen, decorations, photography, invitations, flowers, catering, cakes, cupcakes and more. We have free consultations and serve Utah County and surrounding areas.

8 Reviews for Creative Wedding Events LLC

8 Creative Wedding Events LLC Reviews

C
Carmen

Married on 06/28/2018

I only needed one thing from Carol. I was searching for the perfect fabric for my centerpiece. I was given her number as the person that solves problems. When I explained my dilemma I was thinking she ... Read more thinking she would not want to bother with my tiny problem. Her first words were, "I will try to help you find it, I think we can order that fabric for you." She did help me, after every other avenue had been a dead end. THANK YOU, THANK YOU Carol

User4939715

2+ years ago

Carol was amazing to work with. Our flowers were awesome as well, and are centerpieces were out of this world. Best value I found as well after shopping tons of florists. Read more Carol was amazing to work with. Our flowers were awesome as well, and are centerpieces were out of this world. Best value I found as well after shopping tons of florists.

Ninjaaa
Emma

Married on 08/08/2015

EDITED: Working with Carol was fantastic. She was endlessly patient with me changing my mind multiple times on the flower details, how many boutonnieres we needed, when I could come pick up the ... Read more flowers, etc. The price is still unbeatable. The flowers were STUNNING. Very gorgeous and well done -- she did not exaggerate her services. The centerpieces were beautiful. Everyone kept commenting on my bouquet and my groom's matching boutonniere. You will not regret having her do the flowers for your special day. PREVIOUS REVIEW: I haven't actually gotten flowers from this company (yet) because my wedding is on the 8th of August. However, I will be contracting with Carol. She is VERY helpful. I was on a FB Utah Weddings page and she offered to help me with my flowers and gave me price quotes, website information, etc. I even will get a vintage typewriter rental for decor from her. Pricing is definitely better than others. She will work with you throughout the process. I'm looking forward to having her services.