CreativeTampaBayPhotography

Port Richey, FL · View map

About CreativeTampaBayPhotography

$500 for pics on CD and prints. Please call (727) 645 - 9965 for more information.

Serving the TampaBayArea.

3 Reviews for CreativeTampaBayPhotography

3 CreativeTampaBayPhotography Reviews

C
carol

Married on 04/07/2008

She was very friendly and professional. She didn't even want a free meal at the wedding and she was with us for 8hrs! Awesome shots! Read more She was very friendly and professional. She didn't even want a free meal at the wedding and she was with us for 8hrs! Awesome shots!

C
CHRISTOPHER

Married on 02/14/2008

Thank you sooo much the pictures came out great Read more THANK YOU SOOO MUCH THE PICTURES CAME OUT GREAT

D
Danielle

Married on 06/24/2006

I am Soooo Happy that I found Kris at Creative Tampa Bay Photography, she made the whole process a breeze. She left me with no worries for the big day, and everything indeed turned out PERFECT! Kris ... Read more was verry helpful, and her creativity really show's in the Photo's. I was more than pleased with the photo's afterhand, they were everything I hoped for and more. The clarity and quality of the photo's allow me to cherish my wedding day even now. I would definately recommend Creative Tampa Bay Photography to brides and grooms to be. Overall, I would rate my experience an A+!

1 Deals & Discounts