Cree Victoria Beauty

Naugatuck, CT · View map

About Cree Victoria Beauty

Congratulations! My goal is to make you feel the most beautiful inside and out on the most special day of your life! I have been specializing in bridal makeup for the past 5 years and have truly made it my passion. Offering airbrush makeup and traditional makeup services we can customized your desired look to what you feel you need and want on your wedding day. I also offer additional services of eyelash extensions and eye lash lifting and tinting. My job is to make you feel as comfortable and confident as possible, I hope to be a part of your big day!

3 Reviews for Cree Victoria Beauty

3 Cree Victoria Beauty Reviews

P
Priscilla

Married on 08/03/2018

I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing my makeup for my wedding day. When I first emailed Cree for a makeup trial she was very responsive and drove to my house in the snow to make it! On my wedding day ... Read more she arrived early and when we walked in to get ready she had everything ready to go. She is very professional and easy to get along with. She made me feel so beautiful on my big day. Definitely book Cree to feel you’re very best for your big day.

E
Erin

Married on 03/24/2018

Exceptional Talent!

Cree is exceptionally TALENTED! I had 4 previous trials before I booked a trial with Cree! I wanted a natural yet semi-gmalourous look with contouring. When I had my trial with Cree I was AMAZED, ... Read more she made me look so incredibly gorgeous and I felt so empowered by how I looked!! I felt FANTASTIC! I was so happy that I found an artist who saw my vision and was able to bring it to life, on my face!! She is extremely professional and so pleasant to work with!! I booked her for my rehearseal dinner, wedding and I still book with her to do my makeup for other events. She is always on time, professional and extremely organized. I am so incredibly happy I booked her for my wedding and my wedding party! I am telling you look no further - BOOK CREE she is the BEST you will not be disappointed!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/29/2017

I used Cree for my wedding make up, she made my bridal party and myself look beautiful for my special day! I highly recommend Cree for your wedding day, and any day you need your make up done! She ... Read more is super professional, on time, and truly cares about the job she is doing. I had a consultation before my big day and she made sure to make sure I was truly happy with everything! She made me feel absolutely beautiful and my wedding make up stayed the entire day/night perfectly!!!! Use Cree you will not be disappointed!!!!

Cree Victoria Beauty FAQ