CreeksBend Golf Course

New Prague, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About CreeksBend Golf Course

The CreeksBend Golf Course is a country club with a wedding barn for couples in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area looking for a wedding venue. This modern country venue features plenty of outdoor space for ceremonies and photographs as well as an updated wedding barn venue for couples’ events. This country club is located roughly 25 minutes from the Minnesota Valley State Recreation Area, which can be found 50 minutes from downtown Minneapolis.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 250 guests with whom to enjoy their wedding day at the CreeksBend Golf Course. There is a ceremony location set up on the green lawn of this venue. At this location, couples will find green grasses and green trees, and tucked away in the background, the side of a small white barn. Couples can exchange vows under a white wedding arbor while guests watch on. Rolling hills in the background add to the scene’s charm. Receptions can take place in the classy wedding barn. This venue looks like the cross between a clubhouse and a barn. It features white siding and a gray roof with a deck and patio space below. Inside, couples will find high ceilings, tall windows, and polished wooden beams and ceiling accents. There are also stairs inside leading up to the second-floor loft area.

This venue guarantees couples will be taken care of on their wedding day. They can spend the early hours of the wedding getting ready in the bridal suite. No one has to stress thanks to the event planning services offered by this venue, and the various event items and rentals found at this country club. The CreeksBend Golf Course offers arches, chairs, a dance floor, and tables for a couple’s wedding. They don’t only host wedding ceremonies and receptions however. This country club also welcomes couples for bridal showers, engagement parties, or rehearsal dinners. Other services offered by this venue include:

• Cleanup
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
This venue comes with a fully stocked bar so that couples don’t need to worry about providing outside alcohol. The only thing they need to do is decide whether they want a cash or open bar for their reception. Catering at this golf club can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet

M
Mena

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful in every way.

I cannot believe all the things that Rachel and her team helped with on our big day. Our wedding day the best day of my life and I cannot be thankful enough for all that they did. When it came to ... Read more venue searching, we were looking for a place that wouldn't break the bank. Creeksbend provided a beautiful space for our guest count, as well as fair prices. It was important for me to choose a Venue that allowed an onsite ceremony space - flexibility if it rained, as well as a full-size operating kitchen/ own catering. There were many barn style venues we toured that did not have the option for a kitchen on site - therefore food was made elsewhere and kept in warmers, was a no no from my catering experiences. We toured many venues and with it being south of the cities, it was very convenient for my family (from SD/IA/NE) to navigate the location as well as plenty of parking. Rachel was helpful with the whole planning process - Food suggestions, bar suggestions, outside vendor referrals and even helped trouble shoot the catering/rsvp chaos I had. She was very prompt and detailed with emails. They were accommodating and flexible with all of my request: - Getting pickles for the bar, a SD thing - Mowing the grass in the ceremony area and leaf blowing the clippings. - Helping set up decor for our tables after the grooms dinner - the general manager even helped put up my floral arch! and approached my husband and offered to be of assistance in anyway. - placing special dietary cupcakes on certain tables. - storing our cupcakes for us the day before - didn't have a tiered cake. - allowing our lunch to be what we pleased the day of. - having options for a bar during the getting ready process. - Flexible with set ups/take down of the seating. - Offered to take us on a golf cart for picture as needed. Key Factors: Onsite kitchen Outside and Indoor Ceremony Grooms Suite and Bridal Suite Option for Grooms Dinner Fair Drink/Food menu prices They are simply incredible. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone! - The Scanlon's

Jenn
Jenn

Married on 11/03/2018

Every expectation exceeded

We choose to have our Ceremony and Reception with Creeksbend and my husband and I are so happy that we did! Rachel was with us every step of the way. She and her team made our experience not only ... Read more memorable, but completely stress free. Come the day of our wedding they we’re accomidation and understanding of our last minute changes to seating arrangements and an increased guest count the day of. This venue is highly recommended by our family and the guest of our wedding!

K
Ken Fouks

Married on 07/14/2018

Great place for a Wedding

Selecting Creeksbend golf course to host our wedding ceremony and reception was the best decision we made. Working with our coordinator Rachel made everything easy. She made sure that every detail for ... Read more our wedding day was in place exactly as we wanted. I'd highly recommend Creeksbend for it's great food, amenities and professional staff!