Creekside Conference and Event Center

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Creekside Conference and Event Center

Creekside Conference and Event Center is an elegant ballroom wedding venue located in Gahanna, Ohio. With so much experience with special events, the staff will help turn the event spaces into your dream wedding in no time. This building’s bold design will stand out from other venues in the area and is sure to be the perfect canvas for your special day. Call Creekside Conference and Event Center to find out about their availability!

Facilities and Capacity
With over 9,000 square feet of event space, couples can host events with as many as 400 people. Utilize the Plaza Ballroom, adorned with gorgeous chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic architectural design. This space can be transformed from a ceremony site to a reception venue as well.

Creekside Conference and Event Center is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a wide range of serving options, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals and stations. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated for upon request. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Location
Creekside Conference and Event Center is located in Gahanna, less than 10 miles east of Columbus. You will be near John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Gahanna Municipal Golf Course and several local restaurants.

42 Reviews for Creekside Conference and Event Center

42 Creekside Conference and Event Center Reviews

T
Featured
Tessa

Married on 07/13/2013

Creekside was a beautiful and amazing place to hold our wedding and reception. Haley, our event coordinator, was on top of every detail. The food, though a little pricey, was by far the best I have ... Read more ever had at a wedding. My guests are still calling me 3 weeks later to tell me how great the food was. Haley went through every step of the process and when there was another event outside in the square the day of our wedding, she made sure that our layout was rearranged for the ceremony so that everyone could hear our vows. I didn't have to worry or think twice about anything. There was no minor problem that couldn't be fixed and there were no major problems at all. The views are stunning with the large open windows. There is plenty of parking in the underground garage. The staff is helpful and fast. I can't thank the Creekside team enough for helping to make my day beautiful and memorable for the rest of my life.

Tana
Tana

Married on 06/30/2019

Wonderful, we were very happy with this event center

Creekside event center staff was amazing And very accommodating to My Husband and I and our guest. Creekside event center is a very beautiful event center, with plenty of space. Great food. I'm very ... Read more very happy with creekside.

Y
Yesh

Married on 08/25/2018

Great staff & wonderful experience overall! Read more Great staff & wonderful experience overall!