Creekside Conference and Event Center

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Creekside Conference and Event Center

Creekside Conference and Event Center is an elegant ballroom wedding venue located in Gahanna, Ohio. With so much experience with special events, the staff will help turn the event spaces into your dream wedding in no time. This building’s bold design will stand out from other venues in the area and is sure to be the perfect canvas for your special day. Call Creekside Conference and Event Center to find out about their availability!

Facilities and Capacity
With over 9,000 square feet of event space, couples can host events with as many as 400 people. Utilize the Plaza Ballroom, adorned with gorgeous chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic architectural design. This space can be transformed from a ceremony site to a reception venue as well.

Creekside Conference and Event Center is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a wide range of serving options, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals and stations. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated for upon request. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Location
Creekside Conference and Event Center is located in Gahanna, less than 10 miles east of Columbus. You will be near John Glenn Columbus International Airport, Gahanna Municipal Golf Course and several local restaurants.

41 Reviews for Creekside Conference and Event Center

41 Creekside Conference and Event Center Reviews

T
Featured
Tessa

Married on 07/13/2013

Creekside was a beautiful and amazing place to hold our wedding and reception. Haley, our event coordinator, was on top of every detail. The food, though a little pricey, was by far the best I have ... Read more ever had at a wedding. My guests are still calling me 3 weeks later to tell me how great the food was. Haley went through every step of the process and when there was another event outside in the square the day of our wedding, she made sure that our layout was rearranged for the ceremony so that everyone could hear our vows. I didn't have to worry or think twice about anything. There was no minor problem that couldn't be fixed and there were no major problems at all. The views are stunning with the large open windows. There is plenty of parking in the underground garage. The staff is helpful and fast. I can't thank the Creekside team enough for helping to make my day beautiful and memorable for the rest of my life.

Y
Yesh

Married on 08/25/2018

Great staff & wonderful experience overall! Read more Great staff & wonderful experience overall!

P
Paige

Married on 05/12/2018

Creekside was the perfect venue for my husband and I's wedding celebration. We already married in March but wanted to put on a special show for my family (my husband's family lives in England and ... Read more could not attend). The views, first off, are fabulous. Whether you have an indoor or outdoor ceremony, you'll have lovely shots and scenery. The trees, shrubbery, rivers, walkways, bridges and water features are spectacular. Everywhere you look there is something beautiful to see. Creekside was also so accommodating to our needs; we had a very small number of guests - about 20 - and half of those people were in my bridal party. From each meeting to the day of the wedding, any questions we had were answered and every request we submitted was completed. Some meetings or talks felt kind of short at times and I barely saw or talked to any workers besides servers the day of, but I think they sort of stay out of the way and let you do your thing. The servers were fabulous and kind to each and every one of us. I really appreciated everyone's hard work to bring our day together. Thank you, Creekside!