Creme de la Creme

Costa Mesa, CA · View map

About Creme de la Creme

Crème de la Crème is a full-service, off-premise catering and event planning company that has been creating extraordinary events since 1989.

Some of the objectives that Crème de la Crème sets for themselves are:

- To provide the highest quality off-premise catering for clients who demand attention to detail and who choose experience for their events

- To set standards in food quality, presentation and service in the spectrum of off-premise catering;

- To be recognized in the Special Event Industry as the leader in High-Quality Catering.

Our experience includes:

- Catering for over 11,000 guests at nine locations over five days for Nordstrom stores, including Fashion Island in Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa

- Serving over 45,000 guests high-quality meals on-time daily without lines at the Pasadena Showcase House of Design

- Feeding over 900 guests within a 20-minute period without lines at the Academy Awards and Emmy Awards for four years in a row

- Providing 2000 guests an All-Day Grand Buffet daily on behalf of Lexus North America

- Working budgets up to $1,000 per person

- Participation in several Award Winning Events

- Extensive experience as a company catering and serving in small and isolated environments, such as boats and remote outside locations

- An understanding of the logistics involved with catering events with budgets over $500,000 in a single day

- Serving over 6,000 meals to athletes, VIPs, and staff at the Vans US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach in 2014 and 2015

-We are on a "First-Name-Basis" with numerous event planners, bridal planners and corporate event planners who seek the best for their clients.

5 Reviews for Creme de la Creme

5 Creme de la Creme Reviews

M
Marissa

Married on 10/01/2016

Samantha and the staff of Creme de la Creme did an outstanding job at my reception. We had a reception of about 100 people at the home of my husbands parents. We didn't have a lot of room to work with ... Read more with as far as cooking and plating but the staff made do and cooked to perfection. We had a cocktail style reception with about 10 appetizers which was perfect for our non-traditional format. My family and guests ranted and raved about how delicious the food was and my coordinator was very pleased with the staff and their courteousness. Throughout the process Samantha was sweet, easy to work with, immediately responded to my emails and was very comforting during some stressful decisions. I would definitely use this company again if I have another large scale event.

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/25/2010

Creme de la Creme was fantastic! I can't begin to count how many of our guests made the comment that this was the best food they had ever had. Creme not only delivered amazing food, but their service ... Read more service was excellent. The servers were very attentive and had anything we wanted available for us, before we even asked. The service, quality, and experience that Creme provided to us was worth the cost. They really made an impression on the guests and helped to make the wedding a memorable event all around. I would highly recommend their service!

D
Darian

Married on 09/25/2010

Creme de la Creme is AMAZING 5 STAR FOOD, PRESENTATION & SERVICE! They are wonderful at making sure ALL details are taken care of and they have a passion to make sure you (Bride & Groom) are happy! ... Read more My WEDDING GUESTS STILL TALK ABOUT THE FOOD! They made my wedding a perfect Fairy tale!!!