Creme de la Creme Paperie

Citrus Heights, CA · View map

About Creme de la Creme Paperie

Créme de la Créme Paperie is a team of professionals specializing in invitations and wedding accessories.

We can fill every need you require, from your Save the Date card to the Thank You note at the end of your event, and everything in between. Our team consists of graphic designers, favor specialists, calligraphers and consultants. We pride ourselves in excellent service and exceptional results.

Our goal is to make your first impression your best impression!

8 Reviews for Creme de la Creme Paperie

8 Creme de la Creme Paperie Reviews

N
Naseem

Married on 11/22/2014

Linda was so wonderful to work with during the process of choosing and ordering wedding invitations. She met with my fiancee and I, and brought plenty of samples for us to look through. She always ... Read more responded to our emails in a timely fashion and helped answer any questions we had along the way. Our invitations are perfect and absolutely beautiful, just as we imagined, and Linda was an integral part of the process from start to finish! I would definitely recommend her to other couples that are looking for a local wedding invitation vendor.

User4263363

2+ years ago

We received so many amazing compliments on our invitations! It truly set the stage for what our guests could expect for our big day. We will definitely use them again in the future. Read more We received so many amazing compliments on our invitations! It truly set the stage for what our guests could expect for our big day. We will definitely use them again in the future.

D
Diane

Married on 09/19/2014

I would highly recommend Creme de la Creme Paperie to anyone looking to buy wedding invitations. Not only were the invitations beautiful and affordable, but the selection was so diverse and the ... Read more personalized service from Linda was more than expected. She never left me feeling anything but confident that she would make sure the entire process was seamless. Linda is very personable and has many years in the wedding industry and it showed as she was able to answer my questions regarding etiquette and gave me advice I'll be using on my wedding day!