Crescent Moon Catering

Port Orchard, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Crescent Moon Catering

Crescent Moon Catering is an award-winning professional caterer based in Port Orchard, Washington that serves up fresh, local, seasonal and extraordinary dishes. Owner and chef Anna Gordon has worked in the culinary world for over 18 years with some of today’s top chefs, honing and defining her unique style. Using renewable resources, local produce and meats, and organic ingredients, Chef Gordon has become known throughout the industry for her delectable bites and creative menus. Crescent Moon Catering can handle events as intimate as a six-course meal for ten to a larger plated service for 300 or more guests.

Cuisine
Crescent Moon Catering offers a distinct style of cooking that combines comfort foods with French cooking techniques using an eco-conscious approach. Chef Gordon specializes in international food infused with many cultural ingredients.

76 Reviews for Crescent Moon Catering

76 Crescent Moon Catering Reviews

T
Featured
Tess

Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't recommend Crescent Moon Catering more highly. Kate was very helpful in answering my questions during the planning process--I contacted her very frequently and she was so responsive and ... Read more friendly, always able to answer questions about menu changes and suggestions, accommodating guests with allergies, and set up specifics. The day before the wedding, my family got concerned about serving one of our menu choices because of the recent romaine lettuce recall and Kate accommodated our request for a change literally the day of the wedding. She never acted like anything I asked for was an inconvenience, and was always very friendly and straightforward about what could be done and what couldn't. There were no surprises about costs. The day of the wedding, the catering staff, lead by Stephanie, were all incredibly professional and attentive. CMC staff approached me many times to find out if I needed anything and to bring me food (we did buffet service, not a plated dinner, so this was more than I expected and I would likely not have had time to eat on my wedding day otherwise!). The food was delicious and there are SO many options to choose from.

E
Elyssa Kerr

Getting married on 02/05/2021

Awesome, Helpful Staff

Staff was amazing! They were so enthusiastic about making our day special and the food was awesome too! Lots of guests going back for seconds and thirds at the taco bar! Read more Staff was amazing! They were so enthusiastic about making our day special and the food was awesome too! Lots of guests going back for seconds and thirds at the taco bar!

2LT
2LT Tracy L Reynolds

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Crescent Moon Catering

The chef here is very flexible and will help you design your own menu at an affordable price point. If you are looking to incorprate your culture into your wedding, you should book with crescent moon. ... Read more