Crescent Oaks Country Club

Tarpon Springs, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Crescent Oaks Country Club

Crescent Oaks Country Club is a golf course wedding venue in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Personalize your dream wedding space in an indoor or outdoor setting that is tucked in the immaculate grounds of the golf course. Host a large or small gathering in multiple space options of this venue. Your love story will come to life at Crescent Oaks Country Club.

Facilities and Capacity
Celebrate indoors or out at this venue that offers two ceremony locations. The clubhouse of Crescent Oaks Country Club spans 10,000 square feet. The timeless beauty of the architecture is displayed in the newly renovated clubhouse and surroundings. The entrance welcomes you with a tall arched doorway. The rustic appeal is accentuated by the expansive windows that peer out onto the lovely environment of the surrounding outdoors. Dine and dance with your friends and family in the ballroom or gather for smaller weddings in one of multiple locations. Step out onto the covered veranda for a ceremony or cocktail party. Outdoor ceremonies are enclosed by the natural surroundings of green space, trees and flowers. Steal a moment with your soon-to-be spouse on a secluded bridge amid the mature trees for a special greeting or photograph. The Crescent Oaks Country Club can host up to 250 people at one of their indoor or outdoor locations. Whether choosing to celebrate indoors or out, you can customize the space to reflect your personality and wishes for the big day.

Wedding services available through this venue are included with a variety of wedding events, including engagement parties, bridal showers, ceremonies and receptions. Attention to your available budget is a benefit of Crescent Oaks Country Club – customized to fit your ideal wedding day. As you prepare and organize, enjoy the service of event planning to help with the assorted details along with day-of setup and cleanup of the space. Dining-related items of barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens are included with the use of this venue.

30 Reviews for Crescent Oaks Country Club

30 Crescent Oaks Country Club Reviews

Melissa
Featured
Melissa

Married on 04/13/2019

Love love love ths venue!

Oh my, where do I begin!? I just had my wedding reception at this venue on April 13 and it was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Working with Cassie for this special event was amazing. I fell in love with Cassie ... Read more right from the start. Not only did the beautiful venue win my heart Cassie did also. She was so sweet and so much fun to work with and out of all the venues I looked at- there were ALOT from Dunedin to Tarpon Springs, Crescent Oaks had the best value for the money. They did such a beautiful job making my reception turn into the vision I had in my head. Working with Cassie as well as Rich the kitchen supervisor/Food director was such a pleasant experience. They were just so nice and during our food tasting, Rich gave my son Apple pie a la mode and he absolutely loved it so Rich promised to give just my son this exact thing at my reception and he did just that. My son did not forget about this promise for a whole year and Rich fulilled this also and made my son feel very special and happy. I just love this venue so much and I could literally go on for days but I can promise you will not regret working with this venue. The food was delicious and we had many deifferent dietary needs at my reception and they accomodated everyone of those needs without a question! They were truly awesome and I HIGHLY recommend this venue and especially Cassie and Rich for your event needs. I want to live my wedding reception over again because I just cant get over how amazing everything looked! Please check out the pictures from my wedding reception. You will not regret having your event/wedding at Crescent Oaks. I promise you that. if I could give 10 stars, I would!!! Thank you again to Cassie and rich and the entire crew who helped us host our reception a couple weeks ago!!!

P
Priscilla

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Cassie Thomas is fantastic at what she does

We did not end up choosing this venue for our wedding (only because in the end we wanted a resort style venue where there was an option to stay the night on site after the wedding), BUT it was a top ... Read more choice solely because Cassie Thomas was fantastic from the start. She responded to every email so quickly, gave us a tour of the place on 2 separate occasions, and answered every question we had. I’ll keep this in mind for any future events, and will refer people her way.

K
Kayla

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Wedding Recpetion

Crescent Oaks Country Club was the most amazing place for our wedding reception! Cassie, the events and catering director, was easy to work with since day one. Being from out of state we completed a ... Read more virtual tour of Crescent Oaks and we fell in love with Cassie and the rest of the staff from the moment we completed our face time tour. They were ready to accommodate our vision and our budget. Cassie always responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and she ALWAYS went above and beyond with our requests. Rich from the catering staff did an OUTSTANDING job on the food. Everything was delicious and presented beautifully! Rich even helped us create a signature drink that was a HUGE hit among our guests. The venue itself was exactly what we had envisioned for our reception...classic, elegant, and cozy. We LOVED how the ballroom had a beautiful view of the golf course, it had a perfect size dance floor, and plenty of space. Our wedding was about 150 people and everyone enjoyed the venue. The Venue did not disappoint and neither did the staff! We also enjoyed how well the Crescent Oaks staff worked with our other vendors. It truly was a perfect venue! Thank you Crescent Oaks for making our wedding dreams come true!!!