Cresta Blanca Ballroom at RLCC

Livermore, CA · View map

About Cresta Blanca Ballroom at RLCC

An affordable elegant venue, ready for your personal touch for any special event.

The Cresta Blanca Ballroom is an ideal choice for events of all types, accommodating up to 450 guests. Centrally located in Livermore Valley Wine Country, guests from all over can gather to celebrate your special day. Our ballroom is light and airy, embraced in neutral tones, enhanced with natural lighting. The Cresta Blanca ballroom comes with a dance floor, large stage, catering kitchen, tables, chairs and plenty of parking.

We offer flexibility! You can choose your own vendors, as we don't have a preferred vendor list. Hours of operation are from 9am to 1am. If preferred we have upgraded Chiavari chairs, LED bar, up-lighting and cocktail tables available at an additional charge.

3 Reviews for Cresta Blanca Ballroom at RLCC

3 Cresta Blanca Ballroom at RLCC Reviews

L
Loren

Event date: 12/16/2016

Our company held a Safety Meeting/ Holiday Luncheon in the Cresta Blanca Ballroom and it was amazing! The entire room accommodated approximately 250 of our employees perfectly with plenty of room to ... Read more spare! The RLCC staff were very helpful and easy to work with allowing us make our annual meeting a huge success! We highly recommend this ballroom!

Mehnaz
Mehnaz

Married on 10/24/2009

Extremely helpful and out of this world service. I am glad I chose RLCC for my wedding. The staff is great too! Read more Extremely helpful and out of this world service. I am glad I chose RLCC for my wedding. The staff is great too!

T
Teresa

Event date: 01/12/2017

4.7

We have booked a couple events with RLCC and each time they are extremely helpful and professional. The room is a very good value and its beautiful and the staff is very easy to work with. Read more We have booked a couple events with RLCC and each time they are extremely helpful and professional. The room is a very good value and its beautiful and the staff is very easy to work with.

Cresta Blanca Ballroom at RLCC FAQ