Crestwood Country Club

Rehoboth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Crestwood Country Club

Crestwood Country Club is a countryside wedding venue in Rehoboth, Massachusetts. This private and secluded venue features beautiful outdoor settings and a service staff unlike any other. They create one of a kind wedding experiences for you and your guests, tailored to your vision and executed with style. Crestwood Country Club features picturesque countryside and is only a short drive from Providence. Boston is only a 45-minute trip away, offering unique cultural experiences and easy travel access for your out-of-town guests. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a lavish wedding affair, Crestwood Country Club will make your wedding day one to remember. They create weddings that reflect couples’ individuality and style, making for unforgettable celebrations of all kinds.

Facilities and Capacity
Crestwood Country Club is nestled on 180 acres of lush landscape and championship golf course grounds. This venue offers a serene and intimate ceremony space with the rolling hills and ponds as your backdrop. The gardens and event lawn can be used for ceremonies and cocktail parties of almost any size. For more formal events, the clubhouse can accommodate seated dinners of up to 200 guests. You’ll be able to enjoy the outdoor deck on the upper level, as well as the elegant banquet hall for dining and dancing throughout the evening. Get-ready rooms are also available onsite for the wedding party.

Crestwood Country Club works with couples one on one to help them create idyllic wedding experiences. You’ll be paired with a professional wedding coordinator to plan your wedding timeline, floor plan, decor options, and a custom menu suited to your style. They will help build the package that makes wedding planning as easy as possible. Crestwood Country Club wedding packages may include:

• Complimentary tasting
  • Five-hour reception service
  • Bartender service and premium bar package
  • Linens, chair covers, sashes, and napkins
  • Tables and Chiavari chairs
  • Photography services
  • DJ entertainment
  • Uplighting
  • Photo booth rental

Cuisine
Crestwood Country Club provides custom menu catered to your style and personal tastes. You’ll have your choice of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, a multi-course meal, and several late night snack and dessert bar selections. Some of their most popular menu items are the chicken Saltimbocca and the Frenched pork chop.

24 Reviews for Crestwood Country Club

24 Crestwood Country Club Reviews

R
Featured
Ryan

Married on 05/27/2018

My new husband and I are SO HAPPY we decided to have our wedding at Crestwood. First of all, Melanie was PHENOMENAL during the entire planning process. She ensured every step was completely ... Read more stress-free and that no details were overlooked. As a gay couple, it was important we had an inclusive set of vendors, and Melanie and her preferred vendors MORE than exceeded our expectations. She alone is a great enough reason to get married here! The venue was perfect for what we wanted. We were able to have our ceremony on-site, which was a must for us. We planned on having the reception outside with the beautiful fountain and landscaping, but we had to move inside, due to some inclement weather. Having the ceremony inside was just as beautiful and a pleasant surprise for our guests, who were able to spend time at the bar prior to the ceremony starting. People LOVED that they were able to have a glass of wine during the ceremony. The entire staff during the evening was excellent. Things ran like a well-oiled machine and we had zero hiccups! I need to specifically call-out how DELICIOUS the food was. This was not your standard wedding food, and Crestwood's chef does an amazing job. It's hard to believe the value we received with the pricing of their packages. No other vendor we met could meet Crestwood's prices, and the quality was higher than so many other locations we toured. I was shocked at how affordable our perfect wedding was. Our total cost included Photographer and DJ. I cannot say enough positive things about our wedding and I feel so lucky to have found Crestwood!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding was absolutely gorgeous thanks to Crestwood! Melanie was amazing to work with as well as her team. Such a fantastic place to hold my special day. The food was also beyond delicious. Highly ... Read more recommend crestwood to anyone looking for a vendor.

K
Kristin

Married on 04/28/2018

I literally don’t even know where to start! Crestwood offered us a reasonable package, which included vendors, food, ceremony, etc. My husband and I were able to meet with Melany (who is literally the ... Read more best, and was a huge reason for booking!) and talk to her so frequently. Anything we threw out to her she made happen! We were able to switch things out and personalize the package to our liking! We were also provided an opportunity to attend a food tasting event, which we couldn’t attend due to attending a Pats game :) but Melany welcomed my parents to attend to get their feedback, but welcomes my husband and I to come for a private tasting which was awesome! My husband is a picky eater, but it was important that he ate on such a busy day, they assured that he could have his meal just the way he wanted! Not to mention, the “late night snack” was an amazing addition! We heard great feedback about our chicken tenders and fries with various dipping sauces! Our guests gave us great feedback about the bar service, and Royale and her team were also fabulous in making sure that we had everything we needed on the day of! The day went off without a hitch, and I would say Crestwood and the staff were a huge part in making that happen! Thank you all! :) I could literally share so many pics from this day! But here are a few!