Crew Entertainment DJs Inc

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Crew Entertainment DJs Inc

Crew Entertainment DJs, based in Tampa, Florida, is a company that provides DJing, MCing, and lighting services for weddings and other events. Mike Sean, has performed at over 5,000 weddings and has over 25 years of experience in the industry, and is dedicated to providing high-quality services for all clients. Crew Entertainment Inc. and DJ Mike Sean, is voted the best in Florida for Music mixing, charismatic service, and overall skill. Mike Sean, strives to go above and beyond to offer services that are memorable for years to come. Additionally, Crew Entertainment offers the best in show with Audio, Video and Lighting equipment for all events ensureing that clients are wholly satisfied with Crew Entertainment's services.

Crew Entertainment DJs helps bring life to all wedding ceremonies and offers services in a wide variety of musical genres and styles. The company provides equipment, including a disco ball, microphones, a flat screen, uplighting projectors, and a sound/PA system, as well as the following services:

• Consultations
  • Bilingual MCing
  • A do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • ALL DJ services, Audo, Video and Lighting.
  • Video projection and TVs

35 Reviews for Crew Entertainment DJs Inc

35 Crew Entertainment DJs Inc Reviews

C
Featured
Celeste

Married on 01/01/2019

Crew Entertainment has DJ-ed many events throughout my life: my twin sister’s wedding, my wedding, my father’s surprise birthday party and my daughter’s Sweet 16. I choose them again and again because ... Read more of their professionalism and their ability to get the party started at any occasion. Their equipmant and lighting is second to none. Also the professional voice of Mike Sean makes it feel like your event is being DJ-ed by a radio DJ. Nobody in the Tampa Bay Area DJ business knows more about his craft than Mike Sean. He has been doing this since he was 15 years old. I can’t wait to have another even that Crew Entertsinment can DJ and light for me!

N
Naomi

Getting married on 11/30/2019

I am an event coordinator and have used Crew Entertainment upwards of 6 times. They are very professional, quick to help, and always organized with setup and breakdown. You do not have to babysit ... Read more them, you give them your guidelines, show them where they need to set up, and they take it from there. I always feel comfortable having them at my events, never stressed!

A
Alexandra

Married on 02/10/2019

I've had the pleasure of working with Mike Sean now on 3 occasions. I value his professionalism and dependability. And if you'd like him to, he'll get everyone involved in the fun! Edie Read more I've had the pleasure of working with Mike Sean now on 3 occasions. I value his professionalism and dependability. And if you'd like him to, he'll get everyone involved in the fun! Edie