Cricket Hill Ranch

Dripping Springs, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Cricket Hill Ranch

Cricket Hill Ranch, is a wedding venue located in Dripping Springs, Texas, has been carefully chosen to provide couples with a peaceful setting to host their ceremony and reception. This property, founded by April McLaughlin, perfectly highlights the surrounding scenic views of the Hill Country. Because this property took a total of ten years to discover, couples can rest assured that they will be selecting a special and unique wedding-day site where they will be able to create lasting memories with their guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Wedding and ceremony sites at the Cricket Hill Ranch vary in size and style in order to best meet a variety of couple’s needs. There are both indoor and uncovered outdoor options for you to choose from. One option is the Great Room, which contains 1,000 square feet and accommodates 150 of your friends and family. This space is filled with windows, giving you a clear view of the scenic surroundings as well as providing you with a cool breeze. For a more rustic backdrop, you can choose the 40 x 40 barn. With a total capacity of 150, the West Lawn offers couples and guests stunning views of the hills. Other sites your wedding party can enjoy relaxing in are the outdoor patio and deck, areas as well as the west terrace. In addition to the many sites available on the property, both the bride and the groom will have specially appointed rooms to prepare in. These rooms feature amenities like large closets in the bride’s room and an entertaining game room in the groom’s room.

The team has put together both a wedding package and rehearsal dinner package for couples to choose from. If you would like, you can add on extras such as ice delivery, propane heaters, a DJ and more. The team also provides the wedding party with valet and wheelchair access. Other services that couples are able to choose from include the following:

• Event planning
  • Cleanup
  • Liability insurance

29 Reviews for Cricket Hill Ranch

29 Cricket Hill Ranch Reviews

S
Susie Hillmann

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Cricket Hill Ranch-The Best Wedding Venue!

Cricket Hill Ranch was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. We had 3 venues on the list and visited Cricket Hill first. We immediately made up our minds and never even looked at the other ... Read more venues. It is a beautiful place and very peaceful. April was so welcoming and helpful. I knew after speaking to her on the phone several months before the wedding that she had a lot of experience in making sure the day would be unique and very special. I would definitely recommend Cricket Hill for weddings or for any special occasion.

E
Evelyn Bergman

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Cricket Hill Ranch - So Much More Than a Venue

On a cold and rainy January 2018 day with a list of 10+ venues to visit, we set out to Dripping Springs, the wedding capital of Texas. The wedding date was March 2019 and the venue selection needed to ... Read more to be made soon. Halfway through the list, it was clear there wouldn’t be a need to continue after meeting April and touring her property. She was genuine and her place reflected this. For my daughter, the bride, an extraordinary venue for an outdoor dream wedding was needed. We’d seen several venues that could provide a great location, but it was clear CHR would provide much more. Here, a true interest in her vision would be made a priority. For me, mother of the bride, her vision was important, but equally important was a venue that would demonstrate care, interest, expertise, and professionalism. It was critical that this be more than a wedding day; CHR would provide the wedding experience for not only the bride and groom, but also the wedding party, family, and guests. CHR exceeded our expectations - it provided peace of mind. The property is spectacular for a ceremony The ability for the bride-to-be and her girls to stay on-site the night before was beyond convenient The spacious, well-designed bridal suite accommodations for the bridal party, and hair and makeup artists was everything The spacious room for the groom and his best guys was so much more than a room – it was exceptional, allowing for plenty of space for dressing, visiting, a game of pool, and celebratory toasts. April and the CHR staff met every one of our needs and then some. Working with Aubrey, our coordinator, was such a pleasure. She listened, and never tired of our list of thoughts, wants, and needs. She continually offered valuable input. Throughout the year of planning, she always made herself available and was quick to offer exactly what was needed….advice, input, and more importantly, honesty. She was instrumental in my daughter’s vision becoming a reality for everyone to become a part of. The once in a lifetime wedding weekend experience went off without a hitch. And we, including many of our wedding guests, made two new friends in Dripping Springs.

Alison
Alison Hillmann

Married on 04/27/2019

Superb experience!!!

Let me begin by saying I can not rate Cricket Hill Ranch high enough! Upon initially meeting April and viewing the venue, I knew I found my dream location for my wedding, and also a host that made me ... Read more feel comfortable and relaxed every step of the way. April provided me an option for a wedding planner she works with, Aubrey, and that was the another great investment I made for the big day! Those two women know what they are doing and execute everything flawlessly! Not only is the venue itself beautiful, but all of the staff are friendly and helpful and make you feel at ease. My heels broke the morning of my wedding and April’s husband knew exactly what to do and fixed them on-site 🙌🏻 If you’re looking for a top notch beautiful hill country experience, Cricket Hill Ranch is the way to go!