Crissey Farm

Great Barrington, MA · View map · Visit website

About Crissey Farm

Crissey Farm, a banquet hall in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, hosts beautiful rustic Berkshire Weddings in a classic, charming setting. Crissey Farm also owns and operates it's well established brewery, Barrington Brewery, which provides fresh craft beer for their wedding guests. This venue sits at the base of Monument Mountain, offering beautiful mountain views and is conveniently located adjacent to several hotels and motels.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples for their wedding at Crissey Farm. With a large interior banquet hall, couples have the option to host their wedding indoors or outside on the flat green lawn in front of a romantic screened pergola that's decorated with flowers and ivy. Inside, couples can wed in front of the stone fireplace. The indoor space also accommodates receptions, where exposed wooden beams and vaulted ceilings give the room a simplistic and rustic vibe.

The wedding coordinator at Crissey Farm helps couples with all their wedding planning needs. The venue offers the following services on their big day:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Shuttle
  • Tables
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The chef at Crissey Farm uses in-season, locally sourced ingredients whenever possible to create a variety of American, French, Italian, local, Mediterranean, Mexican and southern dishes. The kitchen is also able to cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian requests. The cuisine can be served in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Family style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Outside cake (plate fee applies)
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations

Other Services
Crissey Farm's baking team puts their baking skills to use to create custom wedding cakes. All wedding packages include a dessert component, not limited to wedding cakes. Also available:

• Cupcakes

Featured
Francesca

Married on 09/18/2018

Perfect Berkshire Wedding - Best Wedding Decision

We LOVE Crissey Farm! From the second we reserved our spot with Crissey Farm we knew it was the right decision. Any questions we had were answered almost immediately. Any concerns or visions we had ... Read more had for the big day, Chelsea and Gary made it happen. Crissey Farm was by far the best choice for quality as well as VALUE! Anything we dreamed they could do it, (including homemade cannolis as one of our desserts)! We also asked Chelsea to provide welcome refreshments for our guests like apple cider. Not something they usually do, but they happily accommodated us. Our food was absolutely PHENOMENAL! It was so hard to choose there were so many options!! Our guests loved the crab cakes and the unique selection of salsas and guacamole! Everyone loved the Steam ship Roast and I still have dreams about it! Watching that GIANT roast get wheeled out was a sincere highlight of the evening! We loved it all and actually found time to eat thanks to Chelsea and Gary’s perfect planning. There were so many beautiful spots for photos and our first look!! Our pictures came out so beautiful we could not have been happier! We were also able to use the upstairs bridal suite to hang out, get ready, and stay cool on a hot Fall day. The room was gorgeous and Chelsea made sure we had everything we needed… all day long. She also made sure all the wedding day decorations (I did a lot of DIY) were in the perfect place and exactly how I hoped they’d be. Everywhere I looked was like a dream realized! Chelsea made me feel like I had absolutely Nothing to worry about which is exactly how you want to feel on your wedding day. One of the coolest parts of the day… was knowing after the wedding was over, all our friends could enjoy a nice deli sandwich and delicious beers in the Barrington Brewery (RIGHT next door) for a post wedding after party. We had the entire upstairs to hang out play pool and listen to some awesome music. It was a such a blast and a PERFECT way to end the night! SIDE NOTE: Somewhere in the middle of the dancing, Chelsea found me. She told me a couple who was supposed to be married (on the same day) was in the bar. They evacuated North Carolina because of the hurricane. She asked if they could have a dance? She knew I was a romantic person and that I would of course say yes! That couple… got to have their first dance after all. If anyone KNOWS who this couple is. (I will post a photo!) please let Chelsea and Gary at Crissey Farm know so we can send them the picture! It was such a magical moment and all of our guests were blown away! Thank you again Crissey Farm (Gary and Chelsea!) This review is the least I could do to express just how wonderful working with you has been! Crissey Farm is the best option for a beautifully scenic yet intimate wedding in the Berkshires. I recommend 118%.. A+++. Best decision we’ve ever made!!!

W
William Cate

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing hosts

Chelsea and Gary are amazing hosts. Our daughters wedding, this past weekend, was herald as a fantastic event be every guest. Their planning and organization skills made the whole weekend run smoothly ... Read more smoothly and professionally. The food is wonderfully prepared, seasoned well and plentiful. Appetizers included delicious grilled vegetables, great assortment of cheeses and passed horsedouvers. The prime rib, cooked in a variety of donenesses for every taste. Chicken marsala, flavorful and tender. Vegetable lasagna with a white sauce and vegetarian rice for our family with dietary requirements. Wedding cake was delicious and they include a Viennese table. Nice outdoor space for the ceremony, great indoor space for dancing and reception.

A
Anna Tilquist

Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!

Where do I begin! Chelsea and Gary were so easy to work with and accommodating! The venue was perfect from the cleanliness, staff, and the absolutely delicious food! I would recommend Crissey Farm ... Read more for any type of party! They made our wedding day perfect!