Cristallo Spa & Salon

Rehoboth, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Cristallo Spa & Salon

Cristello Spa & Salon is a full-service spa located in Rehoboth, Massachusetts. At Cristallo, visitors can expect to be pampered like royalty. They provide a welcoming atmosphere as well as customized treatments and services that will leave you feeling like a new person. Cristallo overlooks the stunning Hillside Country Club, offering open views of the natural landscape. At Cristallo, you can breathe new life into your mind and body, and take advantage of the latest in healing treatments and beauty care.

Cristallo has all the spa and salon services you need, whether you're prepping for a special event or your wedding day. They offer a wide range of spa packages, which can fulfill all of your pampering needs. Some of the services found in these packages include:

• Consultations

7 Cristallo Spa & Salon Reviews

ChristinaS
Christina

Married on 04/28/2017

Teresa and the staff at Cristallo was amazing throughout the whole wedding process! The day of my wedding Teresa made sure me and my bridesmaids were all taken care of! Everyone was so nice and ... Read more accommodating and I would definitely recommend them for any service, especially your wedding!

K
Kristin

Married on 10/02/2016

On the day of the wedding they were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Read more On the day of the wedding they were incredibly friendly and accommodating.

T
tanya

Married on 09/25/2016

Yelenysis is simply amazing! She is truly an extraordinary makeup artist and exceptional hair stylist. Yelenysis transformed me on my wedding day to all that I imagined and more.. Cristallo Spa was ... Read more extremely accommodating, both in person during my trial, in addition to email confirmation follow ups, and they maintain trained communication with me and responded to all my requests. They assisted me with purchasing additional much needed makeup products as well and I can't wait to go back!!!