Cristina Hernandez Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Cristina Hernandez Photography

Hi! I'm Cristina, a photographer based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I absolutely adore capturing the details, reactions and emotions that take place during weddings. As one of the most significant days of your life, I make sure no detail gets unnoticed.

At Cristina Hernandez Photography we offer several different wedding collections that can be modified to meet all your particular needs. I make sure to arrive prepared and energized so I can capture all your special moments, decor, venue, guests and more. At the same time, I allow your day to happen naturally and provide guidance for family and wedding portraits.

3 Reviews for Cristina Hernandez Photography

3 Cristina Hernandez Photography Reviews

A
Ayra

Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent service

Cristina was great! She was very patient with me since I was a nervous wreck. I could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing. She was there on time and quickly started taking care of business. ... Read more She has a really good eye for beauty shots. She scouted the location and found the perfect spots for the portraits. I was very comfortable working with her. Very professional and an awesome attitude. Also, my wedding pics turned out great!

N
Norma Perez

Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent service at all!

Cristina is very special, as a profesional and as a person. She captured all the special moments in a very unique way. Read more Cristina is very special, as a profesional and as a person. She captured all the special moments in a very unique way.

S
Sheila Medina

Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding photos

Excellent work! Quality photos and very customer service oriented. Recommended 100% Read more Excellent work! Quality photos and very customer service oriented. Recommended 100%

Cristina Hernandez Photography FAQ