Crocker Art Museum

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Crocker Art Museum

Congratulations! You're engaged!

Whether you want your backdrop to be lushly romantic or contemporary chic, the Crocker Art Museum is the perfect canvas for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding! The Crocker offers a flawless combination of vintage meets modern with four distinctly unique event spaces. No matter your style, the Museum has something for everyone.

For a better sense of each space and how they have been utilized for weddings and receptions please visit our Pinterest page. If you would like to visit the Museum for a tour, contact Sara Kennedy, Events Manager, at eventrental@crockerartmuseum.org or 916-808-0177.

We look forward to helping you plan your dream day!

5 Reviews for Crocker Art Museum

5 Crocker Art Museum Reviews

User4635127

2+ years ago

Everyone is impressed with the venue. It's beautiful and artistic. Sara was very easy to work with. She answered lots of questions and gave a lot of suggestions as well. The thing that's not very ... Read more flexible is one hour photo shooting inside of the museum. I had some situation with check-in on a hotel earlier so I was late for the one hour session. They won't let me stay longer than the closing time of the museum. I only had 20min instead of 1hour.

Paul
Paul Page

Getting married on 03/05/2021

Magical Evening At The Crocker Art Museum

My family and I could not be happier with the Crocker Art Museum venue and staff for our daughter's wedding in May of 2019. The ballroom provides an exquisite setting for the ceremony, while the ... Read more courtyard allows for an ample cocktail reception, dinner seating and dancing. The staff at the Crocker were very responsive to our needs as the day approached, and they really kicked into gear when the big day hit. Any time i questions whether something should be done, it had already been done. No need for a wedding planner, they orchestrated the ceremony, reception, dinner, setup and breakdown. Guest from out of town were stunned at the elegance of the whole affair. With so many hotels and restaurants nearby, an entire wedding weekend can occur almost without getting into a car. The Crocker comes with only one option for catering, The Supper Club. Initially, that was a little disconcerting that there were no other options. But The Supper Club staff offers tastings and many opportunities to fine tune the menu. And their pricing is fairly reasonable. Our dinner was excellent. Crocker Art Museum was a bit more expensive than some of the other Sacramento options. But I think it was well worth it.

J
Jenny

Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I held our wedding ceremony in the historic ballroom at the Crocker last spring. The room is so stunning and ornate that we needed almost no extra decor for the ceremony. "Jaw-dropping" ... Read more is a pretty accurate description, judging by the reaction of our guests. The staff was great to work with, the museum comfortable before the ceremony, and the pictures were incredible. We got to shoot some of our wedding photos in the galleries and they are amazing - especially because it rained all day and we couldn't take photos outside. The location also made it a breeze for our guests to stay downtown and get to our reception.