Crofton Country Club

Crofton, MD · View map · Visit website

About Crofton Country Club

Crofton Country Club is a charming wedding venue located in Crofton, Maryland. With a lovely and inviting backdrop, this country golf club venue is the ideal setting for outdoor and classy weddings. From intimate to more lavish, grandiose weddings, they welcome their clients to experience all of what their property has to offer!

Facilities and Capacities
This venue can accommodate up to 250 guests. With three stunning and quaint event spaces to choose from, clients can choose from uncovered outdoor spaces and a gorgeous banquet hall. Ceremonies can be indoors or out. The club also features private spaces to get ready.

Crofton Country Club is a full-service wedding venue, offering unparalleled service to their clients. They simply can’t wait for your dream wedding to become a reality at their stunning venue! With a variety of custom menus and wedding packages, clients can stick to their budgets while still having the wedding they’ve always hoped for. Their services include:

• Event planning
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, this venue also offers to host other wedding-related events. These celebrations include:

• Bridal shower

P
Featured
Pam

Married on 07/01/2017

Hi Karen. I want to thank you again for all you did to make Ross and Kelly's wedding and reception the beautiful event that it was. The roadblocks that appeared were handled with calm and grace. You ... Read more are amazing at what you do and I am in awe. I could use your calm demeanor so many days in my life! All the attendees on our side of the guest list made sure to tell me how wonderful the evening was. I attribute that to you, your staff and my precious kids who are so in love. Please keep my contact info and I meant it when I said that if you are ever in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area I would love to show you around. It was a blessing and a pleasure getting to know you. Thank you again.

Heather
Heather Faircloth

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful venue, great service

Couldn’t have been any happier with the venue! The room is beautiful and rustic feeling with the rafters and fireplace. The venue caters the event and has several options to choose from whether you ... Read more want plated or buffet style. Alcohol is included in that as well. Food is fantastic! They even offer kid meals at low cost and have a room in the venue for kids to play in if you want to get a sitter to watch them during your special day. They also have basic centerpiece materials for you to use which helped us cut costs on having to buy 40+ hurricanes that we’d end up having to try and sell afterwards. The staff was incredibly helpful and super nice. I must have been asked if i was good or needed anything a handful of times throughout the evening. Rachel Swan is the event manager at CCC and very helpful and a great resource for helping plan out your day. The one thing i would recommend is getting a day of coordinator. I believe we were supposed to have one but I never saw her day of. Rachel was there for the ceremony though which was helpful.

A
Alison

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful updates, fabulous staff, delicious food!

We are so glad that we decided on the Crofton Country Club for our wedding day. They were so responsive and accommodating to our many requests and questions! Rachel had great recommendations and ... Read more helped us throughout the process. The recent renovations are amazing! It has completely transformed the atmosphere of the club. My guests raved about the outdoor space and the delicious food! Thank you for a wonderful experience.