Croissants de France

27 Croissants de France Reviews

Jennie
Jennie

Married on 11/16/2017

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the food and service from Croissants de France. They provided the casual, buffet-style meal we wanted for our small wedding reception. We had a mix of ... Read more appetizers (such as caress skewers, deviled eggs, and mini croque monsieurs), sandwiches (delicious pork, Mahi mahi, and sirloin), and desserts (frasier cakes and key lime tarts). Everything was fresh and tasty--tons of complements about the food. The mini croque monsieurs and sirloin sandwiches were my favorites. Genevieve was lovely to work with, providing advice on quantities and combinations for the size is of our party, and everything was delivered right on time. I can't recommend them enough.

Lesia
Lesia

Married on 01/28/2017

After trying several other places around key west, we finally decided on getting our wedding cake from Croissants de France and it was the best decision we made. Genevieve was very helpful in deciding ... Read more the size and flavors of the cake. We had a 3 tier round cake with each tier being a different flavor. We chose frasier, zebra, and chocolate grand marnier flavors and they were all delicious. All of our guests enjoyed the cake and commented on how beautifully decorated it was. If you are looking for a delicious European style cake, look no further than Croissants de France.

K
Kelly

Married on 12/03/2016

We did our rehearsal dinner at the Croissant de France on Duval street and it was just wonderful! The food was delicious, they allow you to bring your own alcohol and prices are very reasonable. You ... Read more have the entire restaurant to yourself and its absolutely adorable!!! Truly a representation of Key West. And Genevieve is very flexible and easy to work with! I highly recommend!!