Cronin Hill Photography

North Hatfield, MA · View map

About Cronin Hill Photography

Expect lots of great photos! We specialize in relaxed images, so it's important to us helping people feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. Most images will be taken in real-time, candid, and journalistic style. When it comes to formals we promise to keep it fun and help you organize it in a way you can get to your cocktail hour and/or reception quicker. Outstanding customer service! we know you'll have lots of questions and believe in communication and promptness. We promise all of your images will be culled and retouched by us and not a "batch" editing house. We will take good care of you!

47 Reviews for Cronin Hill Photography

47 Cronin Hill Photography Reviews

J
Jen

Married on 07/20/2018

Rick and Paula are the REAL DEAL! My husband and I were strongly encouraged, by previous clients of Rick and Paula, to speak with Cronin Hill Photography for our wedding. From the start we were sold. ... Read more sold. They are passionate, dedicated, respond quickly, are extremely accommodating, and just so much fun to work with. We did not meet them in person until the day of our wedding and it was like seeing long lost friends. Rick and Paula quickly adapted to our wedding party and family and the day was truly so much fun! We received our first pictures back within two weeks of the wedding and we keep looking at them because they are so wonderful! It was truly worth every penny and if we have a need for photographers again, our first call or email will be to Rick and Paula. You won't be disappointed and, in our opinion, you won't find anyone better!

E
Ella

Married on 06/23/2018

Simply the best

Words can’t express how amazing Cronin Hill Photography My husband and I both agree that choosing Rick and Paula as our photographers was the best wedding planning decision we made, and we can’t ... Read more imagine our wedding without them. First of all, Rick and Paula are just such wonderful people. They are kind, funny, and they both have a calming presence, which is exactly what you need on your wedding day. They were so much more than photographers; they eased our anxieties, kept us organized, and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, including helping zip up bridesmaid’s dresses and tie groomsmen’s ties. On top of being wonderful people, Rick and Paula are fabulous at what they do. They are efficient and effective so that you don’t spend hours and hours cheesing for the camera, but their photos are still beautiful (everyone who sees our photos agrees). Plus, you get so much bang for your buck. For a very reasonable rate, you get two photographers for your entire wedding weekend (plus an engagement shoot beforehand). They were there for the rehearsal and welcome party on Friday afternoon and from breakfast until the sparkler send off on Saturday. They captured every moment, and I am so grateful because I can go back and relive the best weekend of my life whenever I want. While I could keep going on and on about how great Rick and Paula are, I’ll sum it up by saying that Cronin Hill is simply the best; I cannot recommend them enough.

C
Craig

Married on 10/09/2017

Paula and Rick were absolutely wonderful for our wedding, and all the days leading up to it. They were amazing photographers and very experienced in there line of work. They really went the extra mile ... Read more to make sure everything was just right and both Paula and Rick honestly wanted us to have a memorable day. My wife and I highly recommend Paula and Rick for any occasion that you may be needing professional photography for.