Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery

Livermore, California · View map

About Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery

Crooked Vine Winery is a family-owned and operated vineyard located in Livermore, California. They offer award-winning wines and a picturesque setting for your big day. They can accommodate both intimate ceremonies and grand receptions in the heart of Livermore Valley Wine Country. Crooked Vine Winery offers beautifully landscaped grounds and unique facilities to give you an unforgettable celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this romantic venue. They offer a lush ceremony lawn which features a rustic wooden gazebo and a garden courtyard. Guests can then dine under their lighted and shaded arbor, or exquisite barrel room. True wine barrels line this room, giving you a unique, country experience. As you take photos, guests can roam the vineyards and take in the beautiful views of the valley on this private property.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the bridal industry for over six years. In their wedding package they include an event supervisor to oversee your day, a parking attendant, and setup and teardown service. They also offer a day-of coordinator package, which usually includes assistance starting a month before your big day. Extras like tables, chairs and glassware add convenience for couples. At this venue, brides will find access to a breathtaking bridal suite perfect for making preparations on the morning of her wedding. Additional services include:

• Beverage packages
  • Preferred vendor list

Other Services
Crooked Vine Winery is also available for your engagement party or bridal shower. They offer additional services that you can add on to your wedding package. A wooden dance floor and wood padded folding chairs create an elegant look for a couple's celebration, and add convenience to the planning process. This venue also offers a tent to cover the ceremony site, in the case of inclement weather or harsh sun. Other services include:

• Heat lamps for patio
  • Champagne toast

48 Reviews for Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery

48 Crooked Vine and Stony Ridge Winery Reviews

M
michelle

Married on 08/02/2015

When looking for a Wedding venue we only looked at 1 and Crooked Vine was our first stop. After looking and talking with the coordinator and the overall sight of this winery I fell in Love. There was ... Read more no need to keep looking I booked my wedding 2 years in advance and I know we chose the right place since day 1. Breathtaking!!! the staff the scenery we kept a simple elegant wedding décor and this place doesn't take much to add details since its simply gorgeous to begin with!!! Thank you so much Janet for helping make our wedding day a beautiful memory wee will forever get to cherish!!! and the wonderful staff as well!!!!

User4606448

2+ years ago

Crooked Vine has a wonderful staff, they are all so helpful and professional. We chose to use their coordinator on the day of our wedding and so I must shout out to Adelia who handled the whole event ... Read more (and me) with total competence and serenity and grace. I wouldn't have been able to manage without her and the rest of the staff's careful attention and help, and the grounds were beautiful and the owner very kind and accommodating when I was freaked out about the weather at our outdoor event. I can't recommend them enough -- all the guests LOVED the wedding and raved about the whole thing, and the wine is fantastic!

J
Jana

Married on 09/13/2014

Courtney and her team couldn't have been more wonderful! First off, we were so blessed to find this beautiful venue. We were looking for something that was all-inclusive, intimate, charming and ... Read more beautiful. We found it with The Crooked Vine! From the beautiful green grass for the ceremony, to the slate patio/pergola for guest dining, to the fun Barrel Room for cocktails, dancing and cake ~ it couldn't have been more perfect! Courtney met with us several times prior to the wedding day, ensuring we were comfortable with everything. The day of the wedding, Courtney was AMAZING!!!! She was there to oversee every last detail. I'm a detail person and Courtney didn't miss a beat! I would highly recommend the venue and Courtney's services. They made my daughter and son-in-laws wedding a day they will never forget!