Cross and Main

Youngsville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Cross and Main

Cross and Main is a historic wedding venue for couples in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area. This venue features all sorts of vintage accents and decor for a couple's wedding, such as distressed brick walls and wood pillars with arched doorways. It also features gorgeous views of the fields outside its walls. Couples will find this venue three minutes from the Haunted Forest at Panic Point in Youngsville, North Carolina. It is approximately 35 minutes outside of downtown Raleigh.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples and up to 225 guests can celebrate a wedding occasion at Cross and Main. The main room of this charming venue can be set up for a reception or a ceremony. The brick walls make a beautiful backdrop for a romantic ceremony. The addition of a simple wooden arbor adorned with flowers can frame couples beautifully. Even without an arch or arbor, the wooden beams running up the walls at intervals make a lovely frame for couples as they begin their lives together. For guests, folding chairs are set up on the hardwood floors. These floors, while natural in appearance, are polished to keep toes and feet safe from splinters or cracks. This room can also be transformed into a reception venue for couples and their guests. On one wall, floor-to-ceiling windows let in natural light and offers a scenic view of the fields and nature outside this building. Overhead, brass chandeliers hang from the ceiling to offer light following sunset so that couples and guests can party the night away.

In addition to the main room of the facility, couples will also find access to a bridal suite where they can prepare with the wedding party for the big day. Staff at Cross and Main help couples by offering assistance with setup and cleanup of the wedding day. Event planning assistance before the wedding arrives ensures details with all the vendors are ironed out. Lighting and sound assistance, as well as liability insurance, are also offered at this historic location. Onsite parking is an ideal convenience for guests. For their big day, bridal shower, or engagement party, couples can find event rentals through the venue. These include items such as:

• Audio equipment

57 Cross and Main Reviews

Featured
User4703786

2+ years ago

I have yet to have my reception at the Boondocks (our wedding is 6/11/16) but I must comment on the incredible experience I have had thus far. Originally we had our wedding booked in November 2015 and ... Read more were thrilled to be having our reception at such a beautiful venue. Sadly, my fiancé's brother passed away unexpectedly and we knew that our November date was too soon after his passing. We picked out a new date that worked for both of our families, and when I contacted Teri at Boondocks about our situation, she was incredibly helpful. She was so kind and understanding, and was so very willing to help us. We were able to get our new date without any worries or stress. For that I am grateful, but I am especially grateful for the sincere condolences and kindness sent our way by Teri and the Boondocks. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat because not only will you be having your ceremony/reception at a beautiful location, but you will also be working with a staff who are invested in making your dream day the best possible day. They are genuine people who treat their bride & groom as real people rather than wallets, and that is the main reason why I recommend the Boondocks. Teri and the Boondocks were a bright spot in our dark time, and we are thrilled to be spending our special day there! Update - We had our reception at The Boondocks and it was incredible! We received numerous compliments on the venue. As we had many out-of-town guests, they all commented on how The Boondocks captured the charm of the South and North Carolina. Because the venue itself its gorgeous, it did not require elaborate decor. The venue speaks for itself and provides a wonderful atmosphere. Katie was so kind and sweet. We loved working with her! Many thanks to The Boondocks for hosting our dream reception!

Briana
Briana and Cody

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly beautiful venue & customer service

This venue is beautiful, well taken care of, and just a dream come true. If you want your industrial, southern rustic chic wedding visions to come true, get married here! Katie helped us sign our ... Read more contract, but Summer eventually took over and helped us the rest of the way. Both were so professional, so kind, so understanding of my concerns. I recommend this venue to everyone!

H
Heather

Married on 03/30/2019

We fell in love with Cross and Main , when it was the Boondocks, the moment we stepped inside! We knew from that moment that was where we wanted to get married. We held our wedding reception at Cross ... Read more and Main in September, where Katie made sure that every thing was on track. She helped make sure our vendors knew where to set up and greet them when they arrived. She answered all of my questions and called me back every time I called, even though it was a lot!! Cross and Main is great and Katie makes it even better!! The space was beautiful! We used the vintage bar as one of our bars at the wedding, which was a nice addition. I love that the rental included tables, chairs, the bar, cart, and bridal suite, since not all venues include these necessities. Katie was flexible to our needs the day of and responded to any changes that needed to be made. Highly recommend Cross and Main! Thank you Katie!