Cross Creek Ranch

Dover, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Cross Creek Ranch

With over 15 years of servicing the wedding industry, Cross Creek Ranch offers you the ONLY true all-inclusive wedding venue experience. Our team of professionals provide a service of excellence you will not find anywhere else. Cross Creek Ranch set the stage for the Barn and Farm venues when we opened the doors to our first wedding over 15 years ago. Two beautiful venues nestled in an outdoor setting with the capacity to seat up to 150 guests. Each venue provides the opportunity for our couples along with their friends and family to enjoy celebrating their ceremony and reception all within walking distance of each other.

We offer hospitality rooted in a genuine love of people, exclusive experiences that are tied to the land, and a tranquil setting unspoiled by the rush of modern life. We invite you to immerse yourself in the humble beauty of nature and partake in the tranquility of our natural setting.

The French Country Inn accommodates up to 60 guests and is ideal for intimate wedding gatherings. The open-air structure provides cover while connecting to the stunning surrounds of mature trees and a butterfly garden. A chandelier and warm lights which are strung along the ceiling highlight the quiet beauty of this space.

A space for larger wedding celebrations is The Carriage House Stable venue, which can accommodate up to 150 guests. The Carriage House Stable grounds, offer several ceremony sites to choose from. Escape in the whimsical beauty of the Enchanted Forest or say your I Do's underneath the Grand Oak Canopy tree set in the luscious open grounds. Looking for a quaint Chapel, we have it too. Yes, an open aired Chapel surrounded by luscious green grass, tall shady trees and the beauty of natural lighting.

Over the years we have redefined "The Barn/Farm" venue. We specialize in "extraordinary" and what you can imagine, we can create!

YOUR MOMENT. YOUR MEMORIES. OUR PASSION

An All-Inclusive Wedding Venue for Your Special Day - More than just a Venue, it’s an Experience

351 Reviews for Cross Creek Ranch

351 Cross Creek Ranch Reviews

N
Featured
Nichole

Married on 04/27/2019

Simply amazing and magical

When we were first planning we came across cross creek because we wanted to have a chapel but not get married in a church. We visited the site and from the first interaction we knew this was the site. ... Read more We visited one other after them but nothing compared to them. Don’t get shocked by the price because it includes pretty much everything and those are the things that get you in the end is the decor and table linens! The entire process is made easy, they give you a binder with a checklist of what you should be doing and what cross creek was working on. You’ll have an entire design appointment and together design every aspect of the grounds for your special day. No work from you except using Pinterest! The week or so before you’ll meet with your day of lead coordinator to go over all the decor, see a centerpiece, review timeline, seating, etc. The rehearsal we went through EVERYTHING not just the ceremony. We rehearsed everyone walking in, the bouquet toss, cake cutting, and sparkler exit! This helped make my Anxiety less and also prepare my bridal party! The day of could not be more magical. We got ready at the main house where we were given breakfast and lunch and had Val our bridal assistant aka house mom to keep us on timeline and make sure we didn’t need anything. She was AMAZING!! When 2 o’clock hit we moved over to the bridal suite to put my dress on with my mom daughter and MOH. This suite is perfect for pictures and is so stunning and perfect lighting! Then I waited there for first look and then the ceremony. The ceremony they drove me over to the chapel. They all have headsets on and keep in constant communication. After the ceremony they quickly swooped us off the side so guests could leave and we could do our photos! They also brought us and the bridal party out apps, drinks, and water!!! I know when I’ve been in weddings this is the most dreaded part! Reception portion they brought us our food right away so we could eat before greeting tables, Margo the lead coordinator who is amazing keep us on our timeline all night and the entire staff made sure we had full drinks and water all night! We put separate time in to do night photos and they made sure we got to those! Everything was just seamless I could go on and on all day but everyone probably stopped reading. Oh yah ... and everything (but alcohol which you bring yourself) is included!! So no hunting down deals for flowers or djs. Everyone works together all the time so it’s a well oiled machine! Included some photos these aren’t our professional photos yet but that just shows how beautiful the site was because they look amazing even off an iPhone! Other vendors used : dewitt for love photography, celebrations Tampa bay - videography. Grand Hermond Dj Jeff (included) Alessi bakery (included) Alta Floral (included)

Sabine
Sabine Belton

Getting married on 04/03/2021

Exceptional

Where do I start? Taylor! She’s the reason we booked CCR. Who is Taylor? Taylor is one of the sales women. From my very first phone call with her before we even toured the property, she wanted to know ... Read more about my fiancé and I. Our story! We booked a tour right away. Once we actually met Taylor, we knew that this was the place. But we didn’t want to rush into it. We actually made several other appointments with other vendors. We ended up canceling them. We always came back to Taylor. Once we booked CCR, now there are other staff members that are just as professional and caring as Taylor was. CCR takes care of everything. Our wedding isn’t until the spring of 2021 but I have received emails from everyone that will be involved in our wedding. We’ve had our cake and menu tastings. Everyone was so friendly and professional. All we have to do is show up to appointments and our wedding day. CCR is also very affordable for any budget. Best value for all inclusive. And it truly is all inclusive. No hidden fees or costs. They tell you from the beginning if there is an upcharge. I have recommends CCR to several people at work.

Haley
Haley

Getting married on 04/18/2020

I have booked my wedding with Cross Creek Ranch for next April and they have been doing an amazing job so far!

Although I am not married yet, I have booked my wedding at Cross Creek Ranch and every staff member there is amazing! From the moment you arrive, everything about the venue is like a fairytale. The ... Read more sales reps provide all the details you need about the venue and they make the experience so easy. So far, my vendor coordinator has contacted all of the vendors for me to set up appointments for anything I need. 100/10 would recommend Cross Creek Ranch to be your wedding venue!