Crossroad Florist, Inc

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Crossroad Florist, Inc

Crossroad Florist has proudly been serving brides for almost 30 years. We are a family owned, local business and we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and extraordinary products. We work closely with our brides to turn her visions into reality. We are a full service florist offering bridal bouquets, wedding party and church flowers, as well as all decor for reception sites. With our longevity in this business, comes our expertise. We have done weddings at almost every venue in the greater PItsburgh area. We also rent table linens, chair covers and sashes. We carry an extensive line of giftware for bridal party gifts and goody baskets for out of town guests. Call us today to schedule a consultation with one of our wedding specialists. We make the ordinary...extraordinary.

3 Reviews for Crossroad Florist, Inc

3 Crossroad Florist, Inc Reviews

User3658561

2+ years ago

Crossroads florist out in McMurray provided the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for my wedding. I received many compliments on how beautiful they were. They were able to get the ... Read more blue orchids that I requested, which is a flower that has to be dyed and is therefore more difficult to find and more expensive. To help keep costs at a minimum, the shop owner made recommendations of less expensive flowers to pair the orchids with that would keep the bouquets looking full. The flowers looked as beautiful two days later when I took them to be dried as they did on the day of the wedding (you have to put them in water, of course…common sense but a lot of people seem to forget to do this).

J
jonelle

Married on 10/19/2013

Loved loved loved my flowers. Jodi gave me exactly what I asked for well within my budget. The service was excellent and she was always there to answer any questions. All of my bridal party loved ... Read more their flowers and one of them said they would never go to any other florist again. I would definitely recommend Crossroads Florist!

C
Christina

Married on 12/14/2013

Everything was beautiful very nice to work with. Read more Everything was beautiful very nice to work with.

Crossroad Florist, Inc FAQ