Crosstown Limos

Plymouth, MI · View map

About Crosstown Limos

We are a small Limo company that strives to provide the best service is Southeast Michigan. We take the extra step whenever possible to make sure the customer day is their most memorable experience. Our company was started with two best friends that got together and bought a few vehicles with the idea of providing safe and reliable service as a cost that is within reason.

3 Reviews for Crosstown Limos

3 Crosstown Limos Reviews

E
erica

Married on 09/19/2014

Crosstown limos, especially Erich, were fantastic. We used them to shuttle our out of town guests since the venue was 35 minutes from the hotel. We also used them for our rehearsal dinner, our guests ... Read more had fun with the lights in the limo! We used the party bus for the wedding and again they had nothing but good things to say and appreciated not having to drive. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

J
Jenny

Married on 09/06/2014

On-Time and Nice Party Bus- even remembered the case of water I had requested when I first booked 6 months ago! Called the night before to confirm arrival time and location! Read more On-Time and Nice Party Bus- even remembered the case of water I had requested when I first booked 6 months ago! Called the night before to confirm arrival time and location!

KESWalle
Kandra

Married on 03/01/2014

Thank you so much for accommodating all of our last minutes changes for pickup time and location for our wedding! We used the 30 person party bus - it was awesome! Had a cooler for drinks, radio, iPod ... Read more hookup, etc. Larry showed up early and got us everywhere we needed to be. We truly appreciate the excellent service we received. Great value! - The Sobels

Crosstown Limos FAQ