Crowd Theory Entertainment

North Hollywood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Crowd Theory Entertainment

Do you want a band that will truly set your wedding apart? You've come to the right place! Our mission at Crowd Theory Entertianment is to provide unique and unforgettable entertainment that will not only keep your dance floor full, but will also leave a lasting impression. Most wedding bands are carbon copies of the last. You are a one-of-a-kind couple, and you deserve one-of-a-kind entertainment for your special day!

Our bands regularly service the Los Angeles area, Santa Barbara area, Orange County area, San Diego area, and Las Vegas area. We are also pleased to travel to destination weddings, both national and international. We have performed weddings & events in Utah, Hawaii, Mexico, Lake Tahoe, and more! At Crowd Theory Entertainment, we guarantee a top-notch entertainment experience for one of the most memorable days of your life!

Crowd Theory Entertainment’s talented bands all provide a different entertainment experience for the wedding events they perform. Crowd Theory is an energetic Rock/Pop party band who performs a range of genres, which include Top 40s, Alternative and Indie rock, 80s, classic rock, and oldies. The Straytones are an acoustic dance band that performs your favorite Top 40s, 80s, Motown, Classic Rock, and Country hits, with a unique sound that blends dance music with bluegrass & folk instrumentation. Rogue Radio is a dance band that specializes in performing the biggest dance hits from a selection of Top 40s, 80s, 70s, Disco, Motown, Oldies, and more, but with eclectic instrumentation. We also offer music for ceremonies, cocktail hours and wedding receptions. We are happy to travel for your event, as well as provide a professional sound system, wireless microphone for speeches, colorful performance lighting, emcee services. We can also take a few song requests to personalize your wedding playlist!

22 Reviews for Crowd Theory Entertainment

22 Crowd Theory Entertainment Reviews

D
Featured
Deena

Married on 09/09/2017

Crowd Theory was my wildcard vendor - meaning I had only talked to Sean on the phone and seen the band's videos on YouTube when I booked them for my wedding (instead of seeing them live for myself ... Read more first) - and they ended up being one of my favorite vendors, hands down. I had the absolute best time at my wedding and Sean and the band had a large part in making it the most memorable and best dance party of my entire life. I actually danced for two hours straight instead of talking to my guests and have zero regrets about it. They played such fun sets and had our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Even the catering gals were dancing in the kitchen to the songs! The level of talent and professionalism I got from Crowd Theory exceeded all of my high expectations and I want to get married at least every year just so I can have them back. On a logistical note, Sean was fantastic at communicating with me through the entire planning process. He was great at working with me and my day-of timeline and even had the band learn a song for our ceremony processional and reception. Everything about working with Crowd Theory went extremely well, even when our timeline got a little thrown out of whack because that's what happens on your wedding day. It's been a week since the wedding and our guests are still raving about the music at the wedding. We've had multiple guests ask us for Crowd Theory contact info as they want to book the band for their own personal/corporate gigs. Crowd Theory definitely made my wedding and I could not be happier with them from start to finish.

Steve
Steve Newton

Married on 05/04/2019

Worth Every Penny

We were married at the Four Seasons in Las Vegas on their Press Patio. It was a lovely evening ceremony and the weather was beautiful for an outdoor ceremony. We wanted music and decided on a live ... Read more band over a DJ for many reasons. So, I searched and scoured the web for many hours and days until I found the Straytones (by Crowd Theory). This is exactly the band that I was looking for. They do all acoustical covers of some of the greatest songs of our era... and man... do they sound awesome! Now, being the Four Seasons, they have a decibel level that we had to work within. But since the band was non-amplified and all acoustical, it all worked out really well and we had no issues whatsoever. That doesn't mean you couldn't hear the band... it just means it wasn't deafening and was at a perfect level for dancing, socializing, and enjoying the live music. We coordinated with Shaun, the band manager, and then handed over his information to our wedding planner at the Four Seasons. They were setup and rehearsing about an hour or two prior to the event. Our wedding planner was so excited she came and found me before things kicked off and told me that the rehearsal sounded amazing... she was really excited to see them play. The band was such a hit, the wedding planner at the Four Seasons asked for their information to refer them to other hosted events and one of our guests wants to hire them to fly out to Virginia for one of his private hosted events. They were definitely the hit of the wedding and something that everyone is still talking about weeks later. We had the five piece band plus the mandolinist (which was optional). It was definitely the perfect band for the perfect evening and worth every single penny we gave to them. In fact, my wife wants to renew our vows in 5 years at the Four Seasons and invite them back. LOL!

M
shaun

Married on 04/20/2019

Hire them. NOW.

I can't say enough good things about them. From the get go we knew that we wanted a live band and we required one that had a ride range that had its own unique sound and Crowd Theory (the Straytones) ... Read more totally delivered. They're incredibly talented and their energy was amazing! Everyone danced that night and nearly every guest made a comment about just how great the band was (and I was asked all night 'how did you find them?!'). From beginning to end, they were the utmost professionals and worked with us to curate our perfect event. They even learned a new song for our first dance and it was more than we could have asked for. They really went above and beyond.