Crowne Plaza Atlanta - Midtown

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Atlanta - Midtown

The Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Midtown Hotel is conveniently located in the Midtown-Downtown Atlanta area. "Elevate Your Wedding" in our premiere venue - SKY 25 with amazing 360 degree views of the Atlanta skyline. The SKY Room is the perfect backdrop for your special day. We can also host larger wedding celebrations in our modern Georgia Ballroom with ample pre-function space for cocktail receptions, bar and buffet service.

Facilities and Capacity
We can host your wedding in our SKY Room (which can accommodate a maximum of 150 guests) or our largest venue - Georgia Ballroom (for a maximum 350 guests). We also have attractive banquet rooms that can be used for rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and farewell brunches. We are happy to offer attractive courtesy room block rates so your guests can "take the elevator home". Wedding Package amenities include:

-host bar service

-private menu tastings

-wedding night accommodations

-courtesy room block

-IHG Rewards Points

Contact one of our experienced Wedding Specialists directly for additional event details, wedding package information and to schedule a site tour.

13 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Atlanta - Midtown

13 Crowne Plaza Atlanta - Midtown Reviews

Featured
Aries G

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We highly recommend the Crowne Plaza Midtown, our wedding there was beautiful. The Skyroom is the perfect setting for an elegant wedding. Between all the venues we contacted, The Crowne Plaza Midtown ... Read more were the most strait forward with pricing and all the details they offer surrounding our wedding. Once they email us the pricing details, Lisa Clement was our point of contact. Lisa is easy to work with and answered any questions we had. We toured the space at least 4 times. The view from both Skyroom East and Skyroom West is amazing. The plated dinners and hors d'oeurvres exceeded our expectations, I reccmmend the Crab Tater Tots! Lisa along with her staff made sure we were completely taken care of. If there were any changes, they were sure to complete them. Our family was very impressed and my wife and I had a night to remember! Its been a month now since the wedding and we still have plans to go eat at the hotel resturant again. The price was amazing compared to the space, quality of service and extras we recieved. We earned quite a bit of IHG reward points, thats a awesome perk. If you decide to book The Crowne Plaza, ask for Lisa Clement.

Ajanae Smith

Married on 08/03/2019

My wonderful venue

Beautiful venue and great service. I enjoy Gillian who is my weeding planner. She makes everything go by smoothly and she’s just a kind women. After walking in and being greeted with her hospitality I ... Read more knew that was the place I wanted to get married and make my special moment happen.

Adrienne Carroll

Married on 06/08/2019

Josh & Adrienne Wedding

Wow, I am not even sure where to start with our review of The SkyRoom at The Crowne Plaza Hotel! Absolutely everything was incredible! Firstly we had the awful task of locating a venue in Atlanta. ... Read more After looking and visiting dozens of venues, we came across this beautiful venue and set up a viewing. As we viewed the venue in person, we fell in love with the location and the beautiful views of the city. The views were absolutely breathtaking and we had a great view of the new stadium. This is when we came in contact with Gillian, who is the current catering sales manger and she was absolutely lovely. She took us through a general run through of what most couples do on their day, but let us know that they were very open to any creative ideas we had to make our day special. During all the months leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Gillian and other staff personnel to make accommodations for our guest. We had so many questions and requests, but Gillian was there to quickly respond to all our emails and give helpful friendly advice for everything. She also provided me with her personal cell phone number the week of our wedding to address any immediate issues or concerns. The best part about our wedding day was that we didn’t worry about anything.Their operation were smooth and slick, and their staff was helpful and friendly. It was an incredible feeling to know that we could relax and enjoy our day knowing everything was going smoothly and our guests were all enjoying themselves.  We never had to keep track of time, Gillian was there making sure everything was running smoothly and on time.   We highly recommend the SkyRoom , Gillian, and the entire staff!  From the start they worked with us to accommodate our unconventional circumstances. Everything felt so personal and dedicated to us, devoted to making our day as incredible as it could be. They worked with us to create something that fit into our budget and style. I honestly can’t thank you enough! So Thank you Gillian and the entire Crowne Plaza Hotel staff, you made our day the most special day of our lives.