Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

Woburn, MA · View map · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn is an exceptional wedding venue based in Woburn, Massachusetts. They offer couples an elegant venue that includes a decadent ballroom, banquet room and accommodations. They have the attentive wedding planning staff couples dream of and the modern decor they want. This venue is perfect for hosting everything in one place. And as an added bonus, their ballroom space will be completely brand new this September 2018!

Ballroom Space Capacity & Overnight Accomodations
This venue will offers couples a brand new and flexible ballroom that can host up to 400 guests. All wedding packages include a courtesy block of rooms for overnight guests plus a complimentary 2-room suite for the bride & groom on the night of their wedding.The accommodations are some of the most luxurious and upscale lodgings in the area. Couples can choose to host their ceremony on site in a beautiful, temperature controlled room or for smaller parties, exchange vows on the outdoor patio.

Wedding Packages
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn offers up amazing event services along with their amazing facilities. These services include bridal suite, accomodations, wedding cake, specialty linen & decor, flower centerpieces, cleanup, event planning and in-house bar. Their newly renovated ballroom is expected to include colored LED downlighting -- a complimentary feature that no venue in the area offers

Cuisine
A full-service venue is not complete without great catering services! With it's American style cuisine, their wedding packages include options for every bride: plated, buffet, and cocktail reception. All packages include hors d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and options to add more bites for the late night munchies.

Bar & Beverage
No Celebration is truly complete without a great drink. Couples can treat their guests with an open bar for cocktail hour and choose to provide additional beverage services at their discretion. This venue offers options to cater to any budget: Cash Bar, Open Bar, or On-Consumption. Personalize your wedding experience by adding an ice sculpture or luge for your guests to enjoy.

Additional Services
For the couples who want everything in one location, look no further! The Crowne Plaza Woburn offers a variety of choices for brides looking to host their bridal showers, rehearsal dinner, after party, or Bon-Voyage Breakfast. Choose to host your special events in a private ballroom space or select a change of scenery by choosing the on-site restuarant, the Scoreboard Sports Bar& Grill -- a sports themed but recently updated and modernized venue that provides a unique and fun experience for any guest.

7 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

7 Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 10/14/2017

If I had to use one word to describe our wedding it would be... Perfect! From the front desk to housekeeping, management, waitstaff, bar staff and especially our wedding coordinator, Audrey.... They ... Read more made sure our day and night and was absolutely perfect. Audrey was so easy to work with. She was very responsive and made sure all of the details were taken care of! When I saw the room all set up prior to getting married .... it was what I had envisioned during the whole 12 months of planning our wedding! It was breathtaking. Everyone that attended the wedding couldn't say enough about how beautiful the room was and how delicious the food was! I loved the fact that me and my girls had the suite to hang out in and get ready in during the day! The room where we had the ceremony was perfect and so convenient. There honestly was not one thing I would change about our whole day... well maybe just that I wish it wouldn't have ended. It was everything I have ever wanted. I give great thanks to Audrey and the amazing team at Crowne plaza!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/27/2019

Great wedding at the Crowne Plaza

When I started looking for venues I knew I wanted a hotel where we could have the ceremony, reception and a place to party after and the Crowne Plaza in Woburn fit the bill perfectly. My husband and I ... Read more I got married on 4/27/19 in the gorgeous new ballroom. It was beautiful and everything I could imagine. Jessica Perkins and her team were phenomenal, they executed our big day flawlessly and I can't thank her enough. Being a Bride can be stressful but I felt the Crowne Plaza's package we chose made things a whole lot easier with everything that was included (linens, cake, centerpieces etc.) Also the bridal suite was stunning and gave my bride tribe and I plenty of space to chill out and get ready for the big day. Thank you again Jessica and the whole team at the Crowne Plaza. It was the best day of our lives!!

G
Glory

Married on 09/16/2017

Audrey and the team are beyond compare. I could go on and on with this venue. She paid attention to my budget, my vision and working with her was effortless. She truly made my wedding perfect. My ... Read more husband and I both agree there is absolutely nothing we would change about our wedding day. Also, special shout out to Pina at the restaurant for our breakfast the day of and after our wedding, to Louise for waitressing at both our wedding and to the catering manager, whose name I cannot remember at the moment. She was on top of all the food during the event. And once again to Audrey who put in 12+ hours on my wedding day.