Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell

The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell in Fort Myers, Florida is a wedding venue equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable day. This venue is available for wedding ceremonies and other wedding-related events, including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries and post wedding brunches. When choosing the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell, you can be sure that the staff will pamper you while you relax in the year-round sunshine.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers a variety of spaces that can be utilized for your wedding day. They can accommodate up to 250 people and offer a 5,000 square foot ballroom.

The staff at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell is extremely experienced and will work closely with you to ensure all of your needs are met. They go above and beyond when working with every client and understand that each couple will want different things. They offer the following services to couples:

• Event planning
  • Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

28 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell

28 Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Reviews

Brandi
Featured
Brandi Wagoner (Now Hammersley)

Married on 03/09/2019

Best day of my life

My fiancé proposed November 9, 2018 and we wanted to get married in the spring of 2019…during the peak of season in Florida. Many people spend at least a year planning and there were not very many ... Read more places available for the dates we had in mind. I was beginning to think we would have to wait until the fall. I happened to stumble upon the Crowne Plaza and thought I should check it out. I contacted Philly Tascher and instantly knew I had found the right person I wanted to work with to plan the best day of my life. She was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule to go and view the venue. I had only been to Shoeless Joe’s and had not really been inside the Crowne Plaza. She walked me to the outside reception area and it was simple, but beautiful. Philly continued to show me the inside of the ballroom (all 4 rooms) and a picture of a wedding that had been there. At that moment, I knew that was where we were getting married. I received a copy of the wedding packages ranging from $60-$100 per person. I went home and explained the venue to my fiancé and we went to see it. He thought it was a central location. We signed the contract and sent it back on 11/30/18 for the March 9, 2019 date. From that moment, Philly was even more spectacular! She answered every email, phone call, sent suggestions, etc. Two weeks before the wedding, my fiancé thought it would be a good idea to add a photo booth. Philly and Billy Yetter met with us and we came up with a plan. Our wedding day was the best day of our life! We had the ceremony of 101 people in the Cayo Costa room, the cocktail hour outside, and the reception in the ballroom. My experience was unbelievable. The service was better than I could have asked for on our special day. We decided to have full open bar (Arlene Bartoldus was a terrific bartender) for our guests and do the buffet option. Every detail went very smoothly.

Olde
Olde Fish House Marina

Married on 04/20/2019

Sons Wedding

My son was married on April 20th, 2019 at Crowne Plaza our experience was absolutely amazing. The day was spectacular and stress free we are so greatful to Philly and her staff for accomidating us ... Read more along the way from the moment we met, from touring the grounds, the tasting, accomidating us with discounted rates for our guest to stay, having a shuttle available for airport pickups everything was so professional. The guest list was 160 so it was a large wedding and a Gatsby 1920 theme it was so much fun and everything was just perfect. I own a restaurant in Southwest Florida so I can be very critical the food was outstanding, Philly went above and beyond along with the rest of her staff and the location was perfect with shops and restaurants in walking distance. The pool was a tropical setting and very relaxing our guests were extremely pleased. I highly recommend for a wedding or corporate event , coming for vacation this is a excellent location for the work or pleasure.

T
Taylor

Married on 02/10/2019

Wedding at the Crowne Plaza

Our daughter's wedding was held here in February. The front desk staff was so friendly and accommodating. We had guests stay at the hotel the shuttle from the airport was superb. Our rooms were ... Read more perfect.Philly was a god send! She went above and beyond for us. The food was fantastic!