Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown

Imagine making your grand entrance into the reception where the two of you will be showered with applause by your guests. Our tenured banquet staff will greet you to attend to your every need. Although we have several options to choose from, our talented Culinary Team can create a tantalizing custom menu to delight your taste buds. All you do is tell us what you're envisioning and we do the rest.... it's that easy.

Facilities and Capacity
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown can accommodate from 20 up to 220 guests. Complete refresh of our lobby, bar, and guestrooms and the most beautiful view of downtown Kansas City from the 28th floor!

Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown offers the following services:

• Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Dressing rooms, Hospitality rooms, and Farewell Breakfasts the following morning
  • Guest Room Accommodations
  • Complimentary self parking the night of your reception
  • Complimentary suite for bride/groom night of reception
  • Setup, service and teardown
  • Reception planning

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Plated Dinner
  • Buffet dinner
  • Cocktail reception
  • Hors d'oeuvres, butler passed and stations
  • Outside cake

Other Services
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown offers the following bar services for your wedding day:

• Bartender
  • Cash, open or limited bar
  • Champagne toast
  • House beer, liquor, or wine
  • Liquor license
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer

Location
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown is located in Kansas City, Missouri near Barney Allis Plaza, and Power and Light District

10 Reviews for Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown

10 Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 06/10/2017

Crowne plaza helped my dream wedding becoming a reality! Sharene is an amazing coordinator who was there making sure everything went smoothly, I worked with her for over a year prior to my wedding and ... Read more she made me feel like I was the only one getting married. The staff in unbelievable! So incredibly friendly and helpful. There was not one issue with the wedding, the views were spectacular. They literally made every request I had a reality. I would recommend this place a million times over. Food was incredible.

B
Bruny

Married on 06/10/2017

Great service, I was beyond please with the banquet team Read more Great service, I was beyond please with the banquet team

A
Astrid

Married on 06/10/2017

Sharene Neidig is the venue coordinator and she was so professional, caring and willing to walk the extra mile to provide what it was requested. She worked with us form day one to the day of the ... Read more wedding. The wedding crew were fabulous, they also walked the extra mile to provide excellent service. Overall if you want your event to be remember as one of the best weddings of the year, the Crown Plaza Kansas City is the perfect venue.